Cartagra Routes (kind of a rant)

PrincessOfFinch

So I'm almost finished with Cartagra and I have to say that the majority of the routes are so fucking stupid. Nana's gave me whiplash, and Koyuki's and Seri's just felt so out of place and wasn't necessary. I'm nearly done with Takaka's route but really, who cares about her anyway? She seems to have appeared out of nowhere and then youre fucking her by the end of the night when you're hanging out. I'm hoping that since it's the nightmare end that she dies or something like that since I find her pretty annoying.

At least Hatsune's route was pretty nice and I like her a lot. I'm hoping that Kazuna's route is good since I like her too and I really don't want the VN to fuck her up like it did with Nana since she was pretty interesting until her route.

Just now, namiultedjapanXD said:

I loved this VN because it was the first one where I felt dread for the characters. Ya some of the routes could use more development but it will always hold a place in my heart.

I love the common route, it has me hooked and I generally love the characters outside of their routes. It's just that some of the routes are weird and feel tacked on, that's the only issue I have with it really.

8 minutes ago, namiultedjapanXD said:

I had one major problem with this VN. 

Where the fuck is my Yura route????

Also that hot brothel owner woman. I liked her ;)

Madam Ujaku? Haha yeah I like her too. I also wanted a Rin route but there's obviously reasons why there isn't one lol 

Edit: Where the fuck is my Toji route though lol 

Edited by PrincessOfFinch

18 minutes ago, PrincessOfFinch said:

Madam Ujaku? Haha yeah I like her too. I also wanted a Rin route but there's obviously reasons why there isn't one lol 

Edit: Where the fuck is my Toji route though lol 

Dude you know whats up. An actual Rin route would be great but I don't think she has the guts to have a full route. hehe.

Toji . . . She was so awesome. She obviously has a crush on the MC. Why wouldn't she have a route. I know she has the one route in the normal ending but i mean its just a tease. I am thinking of reading the fandisc sense my japanese has progressed a decent bit. I hear there is a good ending for Yura which I have always wanted. I felt bad for her and I must admit that I do like em crazy.

31 minutes ago, namiultedjapanXD said:

Dude you know whats up. An actual Rin route would be great but I don't think she has the guts to have a full route. hehe.

Toji . . . She was so awesome. She obviously has a crush on the MC. Why wouldn't she have a route. I know she has the one route in the normal ending but i mean its just a tease. I am thinking of reading the fandisc sense my japanese has progressed a decent bit. I hear there is a good ending for Yura which I have always wanted. I felt bad for her and I must admit that I do like em crazy.

Oh that was low hahaha!

Yeah I'm following a walkthrough and you it says you can have sex with her but I want to wife her up lol 

I don't know what happens to Yura or anything yet but I kinda figured she went nuts if she actually is with that cult lol 

Edited by PrincessOfFinch
Typo

1 hour ago, PrincessOfFinch said:

Oh that was low hahaha!

Yeah I'm following a walkthrough and you it says you can have sex with her but I want to wife her up lol 

I don't know what happens to Yura or anything yet but I kinda figured she went nuts if she actually is with that cult lol 

Ya for Toji it's just cheer up sex. They give us a taste then throw the rest of it out.