Denpasoft opened pre order for physical release of Hard Work

bakauchuujin

https://denpasoft.com/collections/newest-releases/products/preorder-hard-work-physical-release

I find it interesting that Denpasoft recently started focusing a lot on physical copies and I like that they are doing it, despite not really liking SP/Denpasoft that much.

Regarding the VN itself I am not really interested so I don't plan on picking it up.

Also while I like that they are going for physical edition I wonder how smart it is especially with the titles they have so far. Mangagamer only does physicals for VNs that have sold a lot, Nekonyan have only confirmed physicals for their most popular titles while the others are to be determined while jast have Jlist to rely on. As for the titles that Denpasoft have recently they have all been short VNs which makes it less appealing to buy due to extra cost of the physicals due to having to be produced and shipping which compared to the price of a longer more expensive VN is not too bad but can be quite costly compared to the price of shorter VNs. The VNs they have picked aside from Nekopara are also new VNs without any hype behind them, I don't really know how the physicals for these won't be comerical fails. What I think their focus should be on is their larger titles like their upcoming The Ditzy Demons Are in Love With Me (which I assume is going to get a physical release), as well as maybe some of their longer releases like Wagamama High Spec and Saku Saku: Love Blooms with the Cherry Blossoms.

Edited by bakauchuujin