Greetings ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Nosebleed

i can't believe you don't know the Misaka army, she's the best heroine ever. besides Lise

Oh you mean the Misaka Mikoto's clone army? The sisters? I was just confused when you said Misaka DNA. Of course i also love Misaka (and her 9968 clones) I really like MISAKA 10032 but me being me i have to pick Last Order (MISAKA 20001) as my favorite. Toaru Kagaku no Railgun is on my top 5 Anime and Toaru Majutsu no Index was the only light novel i ever cared to read.

It would scare me if there were that many of me roaming around my city. Even worse if they all had my personality.

Indeed it's a scary sight to imagine. One clone seems cool but more than that is just eerie. And the way they ended their sentences by literally spelling their gestures is just odd. I just wonder how none of the main characters from the series ever found out at least about ONE of her clones, how can you not encounter one of 9968 clones!?

Oh you mean the Misaka Mikoto's clone army? The sisters? I was just confused when you said Misaka DNA. Of course i also love Misaka (and her 9968 clones) I really like MISAKA 10032 but me being me i have to pick Last Order (MISAKA 20001) as my favorite. Toaru Kagaku no Railgun is on my top 5 Anime and Toaru Majutsu no Index was the only light novel i ever cared to read.

Indeed it's a scary sight to imagine. One clone seems cool but more than that is just eerie. And the way they ended their sentences by literally spelling their gestures is just odd. I just wonder how none of the main characters from the series ever found out at least about ONE of her clones, how can you not encounter one of 9968 clones!?

i won't give any spoilers, but there's more Misaka in the novels~

It would scare me if there were that many of me roaming around my city. Even worse if they all had my personality.

nah, they would be my otoutos 9970 otoutos and they wouldn't have my personality, just my looks

i won't give any spoilers, but there's more Misaka in the novels~

nah, they would be my otoutos 9970 otoutos and they wouldn't have my personality, just my looks

I know there's more Misaka in the New Testament novels but i haven't read those yet. I honestly hope they make a Toaru Majutsu no Index III and then adapt the New Testament novels into anime as well. It's just one of my favorite franchises.

So you want to have a ton of clones with blank personality and shape them the way you want?

I apologize I wasn't aware of this project. I just checked VNDB and all the info said the project had been dropped so i didn't know anyone else was still translating it. But I humbly praise you for doing so and will wait for the release patiently. And I hope someone can apply to that, honestly I don't know any translators or else I would help with all i could. I myself don't know a lot of japanese for the matter so i'm sorry. I wouldn't feel uncomfortable with H-scenes but i have no translating skills so this is not for me. I feel really bad now since i have so much free time i could completely be available to help, now i feel sorry for my lack of skills (´;ω;`)

It's ok, we're working on it. Although, I don't think Steve could force me to do anything I don't want to do. XD

Also you don't know about Misaka? o.0

It's ok, we're working on it. Although, I don't think Steve could force me to do anything I don't want to do. XD

Also you don't know about Misaka? o.0

I'd love to help if i could ;_;

I just got confused when he said Misaka DNA and didn't understand who he was refering to, of course i know about Misaka Mikoto and her 20.000+ Imoutos!