Silverio verse questions (heavy spoilers)

Sparteh

So I finished both Silverio Vendetta and Silverio Trinity. Simple opinion: Vendetta's route>>>>>>Trinity's true route=Chitose>Rain>Aya>Milly>Mistel. Anyway, these VNs were the hardest VNs in terms of JP that I have ever completed, so, honestly, there were a few things that I misunderstood or missed (especially during chunni info dumps) so I would like to make a few things clear. 

Heavy spoilers from all routes of Vendetta and Trinity below

Spoiler

1. During the true route of Vendetta, Zephyr was "went to Hades" where he learned the true about Vetti. How one should interpret the part where Zephyr kills Meina and awakens after it? I mean symbolically. At least for me, interpretation of letting go of the past (aka killing it) and counterattack of the weak do not mix.

2. During the part mentioned above, how did exactly Zeph recover his arms? They kinda appeared out of air.

3. As much as I understand, during the final fight of Vendetta, Zeph and Vetti went full Dies Irae mode and in the end transformed into anti particles. Is that correct? Explanation kinda got lost in translation.

4. From what I understand, in Trinity, Rain acted as a transmitter/receiver and got connected to them. This caused part of Zeph's powers to appear as Kerberos, while Rain herself channeled some of Vetti's power. Trinity's final fight also went multi-dimensional. So where exactly were Zeph and Vetti during that time? Furthermore, what was exactly the final act that Kerberos pulled out during the final fight. I mean when he sorta prayed to Zeph and Vetti and claimed something about going home. 

This confused me a lot due to the shier number of times when one referred to Hades aka one of Zeph's code names.

These are the few questions I could think of for now.

Spoiler

1.  The important part wasn't killing Meina but ceasing to glorify her in his memories.  He had to admit that, as much as he loves her, he was far more creeped out by and terrified of her ability to remain apparently positive in the face of the hell they lived through as children. 

2.  Zephyr didn't recover his arms... he was remade as a Masei by merging physically with Vendetta. 

3.  Zephyr and Vettie, by becoming one with the Astral, lost their bodies' cohesion and became an embodiment of the concept of the revenge of the weak against the strong.  This caused them to phase into the same state that Yamato (Japan) is in, where they became a gestalt without a physical form.

4.  First, it needs to be explained that, after a time, Zephyr and Vettie's combined souls created the gestalt world of 'Underworld' and Kagutsuchi and Valzeride's combined souls created the gestalt world of the Light.  Rain, in her despair, was able to resonate with the waves of the Underworld due to that despair and hatred and became able to manifest anti-Astral particles.  Zephyr and Vettie, during this time, were melted into the Underworld and lightly linked to Yamato (as Valzeride and Kagutsuchi were to Light and Yamato).  Kerberos is an archetype manifested by Rain's perception of the nature of the Underworld (since she is the third soul to have contacted it) and only retains bits and pieces of Zephyr and his memories but is not Zephyr himself. 

A Few Conceptual comments: The whole reason Yamato was encouraging the conflict in Trinity was to cause the dissolution of the extreme world manifestations of the Underworld and Light, which were formed from only two merged souls (as opposed to the several hundred million of Yamato, which led to a balanced deity).  This was because those extreme world manifestations were far more responsive to prayer and interventionist tendencies, because there were only so many souls to 'convince' with those prayers. 

On 5/23/2018 at 11:00 PM, Clephas said:
  Hide contents

1.  The important part wasn't killing Meina but ceasing to glorify her in his memories.  He had to admit that, as much as he loves her, he was far more creeped out by and terrified of her ability to remain apparently positive in the face of the hell they lived through as children. 

2.  Zephyr didn't recover his arms... he was remade as a Masei by merging physically with Vendetta. 

3.  Zephyr and Vettie, by becoming one with the Astral, lost their bodies' cohesion and became an embodiment of the concept of the revenge of the weak against the strong.  This caused them to phase into the same state that Yamato (Japan) is in, where they became a gestalt without a physical form.

4.  First, it needs to be explained that, after a time, Zephyr and Vettie's combined souls created the gestalt world of 'Underworld' and Kagutsuchi and Valzeride's combined souls created the gestalt world of the Light.  Rain, in her despair, was able to resonate with the waves of the Underworld due to that despair and hatred and became able to manifest anti-Astral particles.  Zephyr and Vettie, during this time, were melted into the Underworld and lightly linked to Yamato (as Valzeride and Kagutsuchi were to Light and Yamato).  Kerberos is an archetype manifested by Rain's perception of the nature of the Underworld (since she is the third soul to have contacted it) and only retains bits and pieces of Zephyr and his memories but is not Zephyr himself. 

A Few Conceptual comments: The whole reason Yamato was encouraging the conflict in Trinity was to cause the dissolution of the extreme world manifestations of the Underworld and Light, which were formed from only two merged souls (as opposed to the several hundred million of Yamato, which led to a balanced deity).  This was because those extreme world manifestations were far more responsive to prayer and interventionist tendencies, because there were only so many souls to 'convince' with those prayers. 

Spoiler

I might have misunderstood, but I thought that Hades killed hero in Vendetta. So that last Kerberos trick should be understood and destruction of underworld by separating Zeph and Vetti, but how exactly that weakened Helios? And since they were freed, should they now still be considered god-like beings or returned to normal.

Now the only truly important remaining question which no one will be able to answer is whether Chitose kept her promise about reverse...

12 hours ago, Sparteh said:
  Hide contents

I might have misunderstood, but I thought that Hades killed hero in Vendetta. So that last Kerberos trick should be understood and destruction of underworld by separating Zeph and Vetti, but how exactly that weakened Helios? And since they were freed, should they now still be considered god-like beings or returned to normal.

Now the only truly important remaining question which no one will be able to answer is whether Chitose kept her promise about reverse...

Spoiler

Hades did indeed kill Kagutsuchi and Valzeride... but their souls didn't disappear.  Since they merged before death and their souls held a nearly identical nature, they birthed the world of 'Light'.  Unlike Zephyr and Vendetta, who gave up their physical forms of their own will, both Valzeride and Kagutsuchi died.

Helios was an embodiment of the 'nature' those two shared implanted into the Trinity protag's body.  Without the protagonist, he could not exist on his own until he became Messiah Helios through the protagonist's own decision (brief as it was) to walk down the path of righteous anger and gave Helios an answer (naturally misinterpreted through the twisted lens of Light's nature). 

I figure we won't know for sure about Zephyr and Vendetta until a third game is released, lol.