How to download Steins;Gate for Mac? (Solved)

partysmores

Hello. I am curious as to how to download Steins;Gate for Mac. I clicked on the link on the Fuwanovel page but it said the site was no longer active and gave me two different links, one of which had links to download Steins;Gate for Mac OS X that were no longer active and displayed a "404 not found" on Dropbox.

I apologize if this question has been asked before, but is there an updated Mac download somewhere? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Oh, silly me, this is in the wrong section. :mellow:

Hey,

As we didn't release any mac osx patch (as there isn't any Steins;Gate for the Mac) I assume, that you mean the "iOS" Version.

The latest patch can be found here:

"http://tsuuun.blogspot.de/2012/11/patch-updates-28112012-by-lolgc.html"

Please note, that the Hotfixes contains the whole patch & and that I'm going to update the patch soon (better Videos, some gramma fixes, etc...)

lolgc

Steins;Gate is available for iOS, not for Mac OS.

I checked the website, and on the blog you are being redirected to, there is a mediafire link just a bit down the main page (under "A little bit of information") that seems to work fine.

Hey,

As we didn't release any mac osx patch (as there isn't any Steins;Gate for the Mac) I assume, that you mean the "iOS" Version.

The latest patch can be found here:

"http://tsuuun.blogspot.de/2012/11/patch-updates-28112012-by-lolgc.html"

Please note, that the Hotfixes contains the whole patch & and that I'm going to update the patch soon (better Videos, some gramma fixes, etc...)

lolgc

Ah, sorry. I found the link Googling "how to run steins;gate on mac", and must've misread. Looks like I'm going to have to use a Windows emulator.