Any interest in this game?

Yeah Way

"Lucky Star: Ryouou Gakuen Outousai" is an ADV game wherein the player, controlling a faceless transfer student, finds himself surrounded by moe anime characters whom he can easily romance; but, whenever he is about to share his first kiss with one of them (The main cast of the manga), he finds himself back in his room on his first day of school, as if the whole thing had been a dream!

Sounds to me like a dream I and any other fan of "Lucky Star" has had at some point, right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GW-gbtxj0E

It's interesting just how far under the radar this game is: even amongst hardcore LS fans, it's never become more than a curiosity; and no translation attempt has ever been made aside from a (cancelled) "Youtube" playthrough with Engrish subtitles; and I and others find this situation quite tragic.

big-lucky-star-ps2-ryouou-gakuen-outousai-op-ed-hamatte-sabotte-oh-my-god-ost.jpg

There is a "ps2", "psp" & a special "psp" version, of whose differences I'm unaware. Despite being listed on VNDB as "Short", there's a tonne of content and scenes, many of which haven't even been seen untranslated by the vast majority of Westerners.

ryouou-gakuen-01.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

So why hasn't it gotten more attention? Even in the LS fandom, mention of this game is surprisingly rare, despite the everpresent desire to play it. What does the community here think? Is it worth our attention, or should it be allowed to be forgotten?

Well, for me right now all PS2 VNs are under the radar... Without instant lookup, my reading speed would drop from "leisurely but enjoyable" to "mowing a lawn with a pair of scissors". So for the time being, I have to stick with PC VNs.

Sure could use an AGTH for PS2...