Toaru Majutsu no Index/ Kagaku no Railgun

Kaguya

26 members have voted

1. 1. which do you think it's the strongest character on Index?

• Aleister Crowley
    • Kamijou Touma
    • Accelerator
    • Aiwass
    • Fiamma of the Right
    • Ollerus
    • Aureolus Izzard
    • Other (who?)
  2. 2. Which is the coolest level 5 besides Accelerator?

• Misaka Mikoto (Railgun)
    • Kakine Teitoku (Dark Matter)
    • Shizuri Mugino (Meltdowner)
    • Misaki Shoukuhou (Mental Out)
    • Gunha Sogiita (Attack Crash)
  3. 3. Your Favorite Level 0?

• Kamijou Touma
    • Meigo Arisa
    • Tsuchimikado Motoharu
    • Hamazura Shiage
    • Saten Ruiko
    • Fremea Seivelun
    • Komaba Ritoku
    • Hattori Hanzou
    • Kurozuma Wataru
    • Akemi
    • Trick
    • Hebitani Tsuguo
    • Kukumoto Hibiki
    • Koujun Kikuhiko
    • Hikoichi
    • Mako
    • Muu
    • Omoshi
    • Tamezou
    • Yokosuka

This poll is closed to new votes

misaki is the psycho girl right?

the ranking is based on raw power, Misaki could even be at the end if the scientist knew how on earth Sugiita does his amazing punch

From the people who fight without using any abilities, which do you think is the best?

I'd go with Frenda, obviously~

Tsuchimikado Motoharu, i could also pick a Kihara or a girl from "that" city whose name i don't remember

Tsuchimikado uses magic from time to time, but I guess he is quite a boss with martial arts.

Shiage also deserves a mention.

In the end, Frenda is still the best, though.

So! which supporting character who usually doesn't fight would you guys pick?

I feel like I should drop it here.

NT-8 spoiler

>Kakine’s organs begin creating Dark Matter infinitely

>The Dark Matter attacks “Thor” and he is forced to use Hliðskjálf which blows his cover

>Kakine appears from the Dark Matter, takes an interest in Ollerus, and creates weapons to attack him

>Othinus watches on to see how Dark Matter’s weapons stand up to Ollerus

>Ollerus cannot completely destroy the infinitely created Dark Matter, but Othinus enters and destroys it all with the completed Gungnir

>Othinus retrieves Ollerus’s body after destroying it down to the level that it cannot create magic power. She hooks him up to a life support device and plans to use him for something

>It will take nine days for Othinus to sync with Gungnir and draw out its full power, but Ollerus managed to get Sargasso’s location out

>The countries involved in the anti-Gremlin alliance begin to be struck by natural disasters

>News of this reaches AC

>Birdway and Lessar decide the plan using IB won’t work with Gungnir already complete, so they leave AC to join Brunhild’s group

>Cendrillon sees the news and realizes Gremlin is behind it. She tries to contact Touma, but he doesn’t know French, so she contacts Mikoto who was dragged away by Kuroko (Seem like Mikoto enters the fray again )

>Thor tries to decide whether observing his enemy or attacking Othinus himself will ultimately give him more XP, but he’s seen as a traitor, so Mjolnir won’t supply him magic power

>Aleister was planning to use Gremlin’s actions to help repair his plan which was beginning to fall apart, but a natural disaster strikes AC

>When all the organizations opposing Gremlin are damaged by natural disasters at the same time, they finally realize Othinus has begun to act

>Othinus’s goal is to destroy and recreate the world that has begun to collapse due to a number of reasons

>She noticed the distortion of the world just as Fiamma did and she grasped Aleister’s plan to a certain extent over the course of Fiamma’s Project Bethlehem

>According to Othinus, people’s “recognition” aka the “era” has repeatedly destroyed and remade the world. As a result, the layer realm and foundation supporting the world have grown distorted

>The stimulus to the world provided by natural espers was a good “medicinal herb” to incite progress, but the stimulus caused by the appearance of magic after that did great damage to the world

>Magic which is drawn from a different layer was enough to rapidly change the world, but the AIM fields of AC’s artificial espers advanced the damage even further

>If the number of artificial espers exceeds a certain number, the density of the AIM fields will cause that “medicinal herb” to grow too harsh

>If AC’s many espers continue to stimulate the world with their Personal Realities, it will not end with something as lukewarm as a human war

>In that world that is distorted by the thoughts of those viewing it, the reality of the espers bringing changes from the micro world into the macro world is eroding the world

>According to Birdway, there is still a way to oppose a true magic god, but she won’t say what it is

>After Birdway and Lessar leave him behind, Touma learns of the natural disasters and Gremlin from Cendrillon. He leaves on the supersonic plane, but leaves Mikoto behind so as not to get her involved

>Kihara Yuiitsu was the one who supplied Kakine’s organs

>Once the Kakine appears from the organs, the Rhino Beetle realizes a “new Kakine Teitoku” exists

>Because Othinus has not fully synced with Gungnir, the natural disasters are limited and only damage the enemy forces

>Some countries with no connection to magic or AC are devastated, but the magic side takes less devastating damage

>AC’s damage is centered on the windowless building, but the building remains unscathed

Credit goes to Js06.

Btw,

Toaru Kaki no Campaign is currently dominated by Hino Jinsaku because of those automatic voting programs.

500px-Index_v04_005_Clean.jpg

^This guy ....... don't go look at Tsuchimikado. I'm talking about the guy at the back. :D

When I voted yesterday, the poll was pretty messed up. Even our Dengeki Hime fall to 4th place.

DjzFCVc.jpg

1. Hino Jinsaku

2. Pope

3. Baba Yoshio

4. Misaka Mikoto

5. Laura Stuart

6. Kihara Gensei

7. Last order

8. Agnese Sanctis

9. Hitotsui Hajime

10. Misaki

11. Harzak Lolas

Accelerator is at 13th place and kamijou at 18.

If this continues, maybe Jinsaku will get a project.......WTF!!!!!!

https://toaru-summer.dengeki.com/vote/

^Let us counter those spams by voting ourselves. :D

If this continues, maybe Jinsaku will get a project.......WTF!!!!!!

https://toaru-summer.dengeki.com/vote/

^Let us counter those spams by voting ourselves. :D/>

I trust they'll at least have enough sense to don't make a project for Jinsaku. I mean, that guy is pretty much insignificant to the story overall. The only thing he did was make things a bit more creepy, and they even cut him from the anime version.

Let's hope they'll ignore this. The pope or Yoshio don't really deserve a project either :P