Greetings from Gensokyo!

Moekou

Greetings, fellow visual novel enthusiasts!

I am a huge fan of visual novels, Touhou, and the doujin community. I go by Fujiwara no Mokou at some places. I'm also quite knowledgeable about anime as I've also spent a lot of time exploring anime and manga, though currently I'm spending most of my time on visual novels and Touhou-related material.

The world of visual novels is vast, and I savor all the golden fruits I can find. There is so much to love! Once I find the time I hope to resume work on a visual novel myself.

I am a very open-minded person and love to hear other peoples' opinions, and have never intentionally insulted anyone for many years. I'm also very hard to offend and am very rational. Don't be shy, please tell me what you think! ^^

To spread the love of visual novels is quite the admirable cause! Cheers to everyone! Fuwa-fuwa~!

As a fellow new member, I welcome you~

I am assuming then that your favourite character from touhou is mokou then? If so, that's great! I've played, read and watched many touhou related games, so I'm also quite knowledgeable about it.

It's good to meet yet more members of this forum

Welcome to Fuwan Moekou! I'm also an avid fan of the touhou franchise so I'm glad to see that we share a similar interest (one of my favourite characters is Kaguya) :D

What kinds of VNs have you played before? Also, any particular VN you're planning to try out next?

Enjoy your stay here! ;)

Thanks! Mokou is indeed my favorite character, though now she actually shares the spot with Byakuren. I like her interactions with Kaguya!

Speaking of which, while lots of people like to stick to one personal canon, I rather like looking at fiction through a VN-like lens filled with alternate possibilities. So I actually love seeing all the alternate interpretations of characters and their relationships. What's the border between hate and love, and what does it take for that border to be crossed? I enjoy loving yuri MokouXKaguya doujins as much as serious drama depicting them bloodily ripping each other's bodies apart.

I've read most of the esteemed English-translated visual novels available though not all. I'm pretty open to experimenting with new things and like trying something from every genre. I am currently contemplating trying Majikoi but that's not fully translated yet. I just recently finished playing Duel Savior, Xross Scramble, and Kara no Shoujo so they're all still fresh in my mind. Nanashi-chan is so moe, and I'm looking forward to Kara no Shoujo 2 to continue the tale while answering lingering questions.

O hello Moekou welcome to the forums! Am glad to have another Touhou fan on board - very much in agreement with your view that fiction has more than one possible route apart from established "canon" - especially so in Touhou which survives off fan media as much as it does Zun's work.

Ever read Burnt Croquette's Be Happy? Downloadable from Touhou Wiki HERE. A must-read for Mokou/Kaguya fans!

PS: Have a Moko-tan :3

20a5f8ed1f8956a7b0aa2f5b1a0d8020457c0e5a.jpg?616952