Hey Guys! It's Dytianquin!

dytianquin

Hey guys, I'm dytianquin (pronounced dee-chung-kin). You can simply call me Tim if you guys wish.

My first experience with Visual Novels was with Muv Luv. Playing the game, I wasn't too surprised by it since I was an anime veteran, and I was quite used to the comedy that was presented in it. I wasn't all too impressed by the first part of Muv Luv, but I did enjoy Muv Luv Unlimited. Not knowing there was a sequel, I picked up the game again last year to go through it, so I could play Muv Luv Alternative. Looking around to download the game again since I deleted it and the game was given to me by a friend, I looked around the internet and found fuwanovel. Thinking that fuwanovel was a pretty cool site, I bookmarked it and I started downloading the Muv Luv games. Absolutely loving Muv Luv: Alternative once I finished it, I started my journey into the world of VNs/galge/eroge and the lot. Soon after, I played titles like Katawa Shoujo and Ever17 (though, I don't remember much about Ever17 anymore....)

Around a month ago, I was in the randomc.net IRC channel and I heard Cybersteel mention something about Aaeru and fuwanovel. By some weird coincidences that I don't exactly remember, I started following visualnovelaer.fuwanovel.net around a week or so before the announcement they made that fans were going to restore the H scenes in Konosora. Coincidentally, I had already installed the game and was several hours into the VN since a guy on RandomC was mentioning it. Hearing that rusanoon (or something like that... I don't really remember) was working on translating the game, I had checked the fuwanovel forums for volunteers on the project.

That brings us to today where I finally decided to join this community that seems to have really nice people around it!

I have completed very few titles, but I'm trying to spend more time playing VNs even though I'm a guy with lots of hobbies!