428: Shibuya Scramble, official Steam and PS4 english port+localization announced

WinterfuryZX

Assuming the nintendo switch doesn't turn into a massive recall/PR nightmare (controller problems), it's interesting that the eshop isn't region locked. However, they apparently haven't addressed the payment system. It won't let you use foreign credit cards from what I've read. Otherwise the system doesn't seem that exciting to me. /shrug. At the end of the day it probably won't mean much.

RL Photos in a VN seems odd to me as well. Then again it weirds me out when manga use photo's for backgrounds (though some mangaka's at least attempt to touch them up). Anyways it seems like it would be pretty expensive to do an RL VN well. I mean you'd have to get actors that wouldn't slack off or ham it up. Unless you were going for the later I suppose.

Vita discussion aside, the VN was quite interesting if I may say here. Spesifically in regard of using real life background, and real life character especially instead of using sprite. Other than that, apparently this VN got 40/40 Famitsu score which is quite rare even for non-VNs games (Only 24 games achive this as of now, including this). Granted maybe it's not quite objective though for some people, but neverthless it's something to note there. As for me, well not quite interested with this but neverthless if you interested with that you could try the VN.