hi, im new

BlaNkiT

hello, i recently got a laptop and now i can finally do stuff i couldnt do just on my phone. I would also like to ask for help, if thats alright, i have no idea how any of this works. i pressed download and i dont really know what to do after that for these vn and i cant find where to look for getting help as a noob. so if possibl please teach me how to download these things, id like to enjoy them (hoping i do this community looks fun)

Welcome to fuwanovel

To download VN from fuwanovel, you need to use torrent like uTorrent, because most of them are torrents. lol

Nice to meet you here xD

What you need to do:

1. download and install uTorrent

2. click the download link of the VN that you want to download

Good luck!

Thanks! cant wait to start reading later.

hey welcome

a lot of the games need japanese system locale to run as well. here is how to set it if you ever download a game that needs it:

How do I change my computer to Japanese Encoding?

If you use Windows 8:

1. Go to the Control Panel

2. Click on Clock, Language and Region then Region

3. Click on the Administrative tab

4. Click on Change System Locale

5. Select Japan (Japanese) from the drop-down

If you use Windows 7:

2. Click on Clock, Language and Regions

3. Click the Administrative tab and under “Language for Non-Unicode Programs", hit the Change System Locale button then select Japanese from the drop-down menu.

4. Click OK. You should be prompted to Restart your computer once done.

If you use Windows XP, you’ll need the operating system CD:

2. Click on Regional and Language Options

3. Click the Advanced tab and under the “Language for non-Unicode Programs", select Japanese from the drop-down menu.

5. Click OK. You’ll get a prompt asking whether to use existing files or to install from your OS CD. If this is your first time doing this you probably don’t already have the files so you’ll need to install them. From there just follow the instructions on the screen.

hey welcome

a lot of the games need japanese system locale to run as well. here is how to set it if you ever download a game that needs it:

hey again, sorry but i set the locale to japanese, but i get a window with a blue screen and words on it and a window with an X onthe side and japanese text with another small window that has a few butons on it

can i get some help?

Welcome, welcome! Hope we'll get along! >.<

hey again, sorry but i set the locale to japanese, but i get a window with a blue screen and words on it and a window with an X onthe side and japanese text with another small window that has a few butons on it

can i get some help?

Which Window are you using? 7? 8? XP?