Something to ADD to PINNED TOPIC (SOLVED)

Kendjin

Can we ask perhaps that people go to VNDB.org before requesting VNs?

I have no real issues with sourcing VNs for people, but I've put up 4 so far that have not been translated and as such have been a waste of time.

So if possible:

Requesting an English VN? Go to: VNDB.org and search the VN, please provide a link to the page so I can confirm I have the correct VN, also allows you to check if the game was translated.

Many thanks.

Can we ask perhaps that people go to VNDB.org before requesting VNs?

I have no real issues with sourcing VNs for people, but I've put up 4 so far that have not been translated and as such have been a waste of time.

So if possible:

Requesting an English VN? Go to: VNDB.org and search the VN, please provide a link to the page so I can confirm I have the correct VN, also allows you to check if the game was translated.

Many thanks.

You Mad Bro?

Though I totally agree on what you're saying ^_^

I'm a little unclear as to what you're asking.

Do you want the pinned topic to include a sentence asking people to check VNDB before asking if "X" VN has been translated?

I just want the line somewhere that it can be noticed, so that its like a "rule"

Jeez you're pushy today. :P I highlighted the VNDB line. Down already included the bit about not asking for English translations here. Also, just telling the user to link the VNDB page should answer some of their questions to begin with.

I hesitate to add a bunch of requirements to posting in here simply because we try to make things as easy as we can for newcomers and users.

Sorry I didn't mean to come over that way ;(

I owe you a cookie.

I should avoid posting in this heat :(/>

Also you are probably right. It's not really needed. It was mostly so I wouldn't wait till they replied knowing it wasn't translated. I'll just ask people before upping stuff.