Monster Prom - now on KICKSTARTER! [BxG GxG BxB][multiplayer][adult humor]

Beautiful Glitch

MONSTER PROM: SHORT PITCH

There are only 3 days left until prom! Go through all kinds of absurd and funny situations to seduce one of your classmates. Beautiful art, witty dialogues and hard choices are the main ingredients of this competitive/cooperative (1-4 players) dating sim. 
Do you know how to conquer a monster’s heart? ;D

Hi, guys! 

We just started with a project called "Monster Prom". 
It's a game meant to be played from 1 to 4 players that mixes "choose-your-own-adventure" and "dating sim" mechanics. 

You will have a limited number of turns to explore a highschool full of weird and amazing events that will let you meet your six classmates. Each event will let you raise or lose your stats and improve or mess with your relationship with the NPCs. In the end you will ask one of the NPCs to go to prom with you. 

Similar to The Yawhg (Awesome game, check it out!)

We're planning to launch a Kickstarter campaign soon! (October 25th)

STRENGHTS OF THE GAME
> Cool art
> Funny situations and dialogues
> A Multiplayer game to play with friends and laugh w/ the situations. A funny experience to share! 

uUuQJLu.jpg?1

KEwPBnH.jpg?1

wHEb3HQ.jpg?1

dzUQGWd.jpg?1

LOtPVkX.jpg?1

tMmDhHP.jpg?1

x5HXb19.jpg?1

rcX8HkT.jpg?1

twD5FQd.jpg?1

0UElmsu.jpg?1

DUDeQiC.jpg?1

What do you think?

Hey, congrats on the Kickstarter launch! Looks like you are doing very well already - that's awesome! The project looks really fun, energetic, and entertaining. I like the cute art style and the expressiveness of the characters. And I like that it seems humorous in a kind of wacky/absurd way (that's my kind of comedy). I also find it very interesting that it is multiplayer - that's something that's usually difficult to incorporate into story-heavy games. How will the multiplayer work, exactly? Will it be LAN?

What I like least about the project: the dating sim elements and the general theme of "find a date to the prom." This makes me concerned that the story/events might be shallow or boring. I like stories that have some depth and impact. However, if the humor is good enough, this might not be a major problem for me.

The character that is most appealing to me is the fiery-haired gal - from the art, she seems fun and chill -  I like her dancing image especially - she just looks super graceful and confident.

Good luck with the kickstarter! :)

• 2 weeks later...