Looking for an adventure!

bigchips80

Hey all,

So I really enjoyed Monster Girl Quest for a lot of reasons but upon reflection I feel like what stuck with me the most (outside the H-scenes) was that sense of adventure.  Meeting new people, going to new places, and going along with your best girl at your side.  Are there any other novels that capture this same sort of emotion?

Thanks!

Perhaps the few Rance games that are translated, specifically Sengoku Rance. In Sengoku Rance you lead armies to conquer the various territories of a fictional feudal Japan and along the way you encounter various colorful personalities and many h-scenes. Fair warning the gameplay is brutal, you may want to play with a walkthrough open next to you.

kamidori alchemy meister. you play a young man in a fantasy setting where he rises through the ranks of alchemists in search of greater knowledge and power. there weapon crafting, armor crafting for both you and your party of a tooon of companions to choose from. you unlock new areas, characters, and items in wil's quest for greatness. i highly recommend this great vn.

https://vndb.org/v5652