I'm looking for any Visual Novels, Otome or non-Otome, with this criteria

Kaito1

I know I just made a topic earlier, but the problem was I only said Otome when that criteria can also be in non-otome visual novels.

Anyways, I'm looking for an Otome or Non-Otome visual novel where the main female character (can be a Protagonist or a Heroine) that likes to and always help people in need.  She shows unselfish concern for the welfare of others.  She cares about other people and their needs.  Her focus is something other than herself.  Basically she always puts other's needs before her own.

Thank you both @Fiddle and @Verdelish for recommending Starry Sky and The Second Reporduction.  Remember it can be an Otome or Non-Otome and the female main character can be a Protagonist or a Heroine.

Does it matter if it is a game for pc or console?

Cardia from Code Realize (Otome Game). This Games is only available for the Vita.

---------Personality (copied from the Wiki Site)

Due to her lack of experience with the world, she is very ignorant of social norms, such as when she begins stripping in front of Lupin to show him her Horologium. She is innocent with regards to romance, and in some routes, she has to be told of what she feels (e.g. love). She is overall a sweet and innocent girl who wants to keep anyone from getting harmed, even those who try to harm her. She is a selfless individual who puts others needs before her own. As the story progresses she becomes less sheltered and is able to defend herself thanks to the skills the other main characters teach her. ---------

You can also check here VNDb Personality Trait: Altruistic

1 hour ago, WinterfuryZX said:

Tomoyo After it's a wonderful life.

You should like the 2nd part of the game.

Which character had this trait?  Are you talking about Tomoyo?  I mean I never played the Clannad games, but I did some research on it.  Was she really altruistic?

12 hours ago, WinterfuryZX said:

yeah, pretty much, in Clannad that trait doesn't emerge, though.

Can you be so kind and give me an example of a scene where she showed this trait in Tomoyo After?  It's kind of weird that she is altruistc when she hasn't really showed it in the Clannad game.

11 hours ago, Clephas said:

Floral Flowlove (Kano and Kohane are both like that)

Thank you so much!  Kano seems like a great character.  She is really pretty, I love her voice, and she is altruistic!  I'm going to add this Visual Novel on my to-play list!

2 hours ago, WinterfuryZX said:

Beware, this is a huge spoiler: (43:10)

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you very much!  You didn't have to go through the trouble to search for that video.  You could of just briefly describe the scene.  But that video was really good and was very emotional.

I had no idea Tomoyo was really altruistic.  It seemed she wasn't in Clannad, so i thought she won't be in this game.  But thank you for showing this to me.

17 hours ago, WinterfuryZX said:

She's costantly evolving, remember that in the past she was a delinquent. 

Then in her next school, with Tomoya's help,

Reveal hidden contents

becames the seitokaichou entirely for Takafumi's (and his beloved trees) sake.

You definitely convinced me she is altruistic.  She does so much for other people.  She will disregard herself in attepting to help people.  She's like a completely different character than she was in Clannad.  I will add Tomoyo After on my to-play list too.

Keep on suggesting everyone!  I really appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...