Wanko to Kurasou Routes

JesterLegacy

Well, I just finished Wanko for both Risa as well as the Nadeshiko route, and definitely thinks that Risa's is way better than Nadeshiko's.....Which one is better according to you?

Also, at the end of the Nadeshiko route, it is said that Mikan had given birth once....Was it mentioned with who? As I can't seem to recall anything......

I only played the Wanko route and I liked that one, wasn't really interested in Nadeshiko and the other part. It felt to me like a true end and nice round up of a one read VN. It had great music, touching moments and satisfying happy end :)

And actually I really didn't like the other characters at all so I was happy when I finally got to the route, Mikan, Silvi and Risa were just the best and the others were uninteresting for me, even the loli girl with the catgirl was boring for me xD

I only played the Wanko route and I liked that one, wasn't really interested in Nadeshiko and the other part. It felt to me like a true end and nice round up of a one read VN. It had great music, touching moments and satisfying happy end :)/>

And actually I really didn't like the other characters at all so I was happy when I finally got to the route, Mikan, Silvi and Risa were just the best and the others were uninteresting for me, even the loli girl with the catgirl was boring for me xD

Absolutely agree with your statement. I'm guessing it's the Risa route you got.....I played the other route just to get the feeling of completion, and didn't pay too much attention to the story of that route. Considering there are only 2 routes here, Risa's is definitely the best :)

Well, anyone knows the answer to my second question? I'm being curious.......

Hmm, my favorite was the defiantly Risa's route. Nadeshiko kind of ended badly so I did not like it to much. Though I think it was really good, since is was my first time reading with the whole animal-human hybrid thing. Though one thing I did not like about the game is that the pets have a set number of years like real ones.