2 Truths and 1 Lie Game

Kaguya

This one is easy. One player states three things about himself, two of which are true and one of which is a lie. The other players have to guess which is the lie. The player who guesses correctly first takes the next turn. If someone who got it right don't post for one day, another person should be able to post tough.

I'll start!

1_I'm a hikikomori

2_I'm a woman

3_I like tsunderes

So question?? How did you get the impression of me being a liar?? I've done no lying... (yet?)

Edit: So...? I've seen where Ragnar brandished off his impression of me being a liar.. Oh well, It's nice to have bad impressions on me from time to time.. It removes a person's sense of guilt in some areas.

Since no one took it, I'll take the third~

You only pretend to think you're my otouto so you get privileges!!

You're right Onee-chan xD

So question?? How did you get the impression of me being a liar?? I've done no lying... (yet?)

Edit: So...? I've seen where Ragnar brandished off his impression of me being a liar.. Oh well, It's nice to have bad impressions on me from time to time.. It removes a person's sense of guilt in some areas.

It's just a continuation of the /\ \/ thread. lol

since I called you a liar at that game. I'll call you a liar in this game as well xD

/\ a liar

<- I'm a banana please eat me sparkker. lol

\/ Shy guy