About Little Busters! and its anime adap.

Mei

Well from refrain preview looks like Kurugaya route is in the refrain ._.

I'm curious how they will make Kurugaya route and Rin route connected :3

Will it be "It's just a dream" or maybe something :3

Well we, the people who already played the VN, all know Kurugaya route contains

time loop.

I think they will connect things from their.

Well we, the people who already played the VN, all know Kurugaya route contains

time loop.

I think they will connect things from their.

Well from many anime that I watched that have

time loop

always bad when it's end because they can't connect the story ._.

Well I just hope J.C. Staff can make it interesting and understandable for peoples who haven't read the VN :3

I hope they don't overanimate the dramatic scenes

when the LB members say their goodbyes

that scene in the first season where haruka cries out when surrounded by the committee was pretty melodramatic, not to mention the countless melodramatic scenes at end of Haruka's, Kud's, and Komari's routes. Oh and Kud

I also hope they animate

the last bit of the VN where Rikki and Rin kiss

Question though! Why didnt they just put all the routes as is but with

time loops

as a way to move from one route to another...keeping all the romance and that.

Higurashi did it and it still made the whole

time loop

a mystery.

Question though! Why didnt they just put all the routes as is but with

time loops

as a way to move from one route to another...keeping all the romance and that.

Higurashi did it and it still made the whole

time loop

a mystery.

Answer:

1.) Time constraint during broadcast.

Ads 3-5 min

Openning 1 min +

FIRST half 10 mins +

Ads 3-5 min

Second half 10mins

END 1min

Ads 5min

something like that.

They have to make a way to adapt the timing while airing it live. Changing story, shrinking gags that were in the VN, summarizing the dialog and etc.

2.) Budget - I read it somewhere in the net(probably from Danny Choo since he has a relation to JC staff) that its not cheap to make one anime episode.

I think one anime per episode estimate cost $50,000 USD or $10,000 USD. Not sure about the actual cost but its between those two price.

They said that they made a way to adaptation LB where they fit things and not spoiling the "Secret of the world". Other Anime production company weren't able to make that possible.

This is what I think why they didn't make it possible to make a perfect romance route.

Well from many anime that I watched that have

time loop

always bad when it's end because they can't connect the story ._.

Well I just hope J.C. Staff can make it interesting and understandable for peoples who haven't read the VN :3

But this one gives a good chance for Saya route to appear.

In terms of budget, that is most likely the case. You take the offer that works best for your work, and it seems that JC Staff and WB's was the best. Looks like season 2 also has more budget due to pretty strong sales.

Indeed. If KyoAni made it, I bet they would run out of money before they air it. And if they really put it live it would be risky and has a big chance it would fail.

KyoAni does animation in best quality as they can after all.

Probably because the anime would have been better with just purely friendship and no romance tacked onto side routes, imo, but J.C was a bit too by-the-book with adaptating everything from the VN.*

True...But well I think some people want the romance in Little buster ._.

Well to be honest I like little buster with purely friendship :3

I just hope it's better now... Really hated the 1st season... If you are like me.. (Refer to posts somewhere along this topic)

However, I feel that I'd hate this Refrain (Just a feeling) if they start from the Refrain route itself. (They need put the drama of Rin and Riki if you know what I mean)

The forced 2 bad endings or just a good summary of it

I know this is unrelated but is Symphonic Rain a game that could rival any Key game in terms of romance? It it better or so-so?

Symphonic Rain is probably the most emotionally destructive thing translated at the moment. I'm not sure if the romance is better but probably.

I know this is unrelated but is Symphonic Rain a game that could rival any Key game in terms of romance? It it better or so-so?

I think it has some pretty well developed romance, although it's more plot-intense and interesting than intimate. There isn't too much heartrending drama until the end, and was kind of a lot of mundane slice of life to get through, but the ending made me love it and reflect on the story in its entirety. The characters aren't anything special, but it has some similarities with Little Busters' Refrain route.

It can be very rollercoaster-like emotionally once you get through each route.

Each route was satisfying in its own way and brought some different feelings for me, and the OST was sweet, though I sucked at the rhythm games and skipped them.

I didn't expect to cry from it, but I did, hard ;_;

• 2 weeks later...

The VN didn't look very nice.(well That's what I first thought) However, as I go along with each specific character route,

Komari: The story of her brothers death, resulting in her inability to accept it.

Haruka: the story of her family and her sister.

Kud: The story of her being a sacrifice.

Kurugaya: I have totally no idea how to summarize this.

Mio: Is she a ghost?.......?

Rin1&2:What the hell.

I'm on refrain now tho, now I even want to continue reading._.