Where to download or buy

Aoi Minase

Ok thx I know this is too much but if you somehow find a site where to download it please you have to let me know ,I'm having troubles finding a site to download it and I know its illegal 

Its not like I don't have any money but I can't make an order from where I am right now plus If I even manage to get an order and had it deliver to me I don't think they would allow me to pay them personally by that I mean give the payment to the guy who will deliver the package to me plus I don't think there's a possibility to pay them through mobile phone well in short I don't own a credit card or debit card

And if I even go to Japan and buy it personally I'll be honest I'd get lost as soon as I go look for it 

So please if anyone finds a link to Flight Diary and Snow Presents 

Again I know its illegal but I have my reasons and if I get arrested for it Ill take responsibility and if you were the one who gave me the link I wouldn't blame you cause I did for my own sake and you just gave me a link and warned me that I might get arrested for it

So please please I'm really looking for a place to download it easily. Please give me a link to Flight Diary , and Snow presents if you ever find one or if you happen to own it already and finished it please sell it to me through Lazada if you may and at any price that's fair enough 

Please thx 😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😅😅😅😅

On 14/6/2016 at 9:09 AM, Aoi Minase said:

Ok thx I know this is too much but if you somehow find a site where to download it please you have to let me know ,I'm having troubles finding a site to download it and I know its illegal 

Its not like I don't have any money but I can't make an order from where I am right now plus If I even manage to get an order and had it deliver to me I don't think they would allow me to pay them personally by that I mean give the payment to the guy who will deliver the package to me plus I don't think there's a possibility to pay them through mobile phone well in short I don't own a credit card or debit card

And if I even go to Japan and buy it personally I'll be honest I'd get lost as soon as I go look for it 

So please if anyone finds a link to Flight Diary and Snow Presents 

Again I know its illegal but I have my reasons and if I get arrested for it Ill take responsibility and if you were the one who gave me the link I wouldn't blame you cause I did for my own sake and you just gave me a link and warned me that I might get arrested for it

So please please I'm really looking for a place to download it easily. Please give me a link to Flight Diary , and Snow presents if you ever find one or if you happen to own it already and finished it please sell it to me through Lazada if you may and at any price that's fair enough 

Please thx 😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😅😅😅😅

I will explain you via pm why we don't share or allow piracy in this forum anymore, so read carefully :illya: and from now on don't ask them in the forum.:mare: