Some questions about Seinarukana.

Siveria

Hey there, I have a few questions about this, namely: what exactly effects endings? I know about choices, and those heart encounters in stages, but does having them in your party for random fights matter like it did in Aselia the Eternal? Like in AtE each battle you were in with a girl with a route would add 1 love point, is that the same in this? or do just choices and those heart trial battles actually matter?

Although we already had discussion thread (Could any mod there joined this with the thread), I'll try to answer. I think the heart battle was indeed affected of love point for the heroine if it was defeated by Nozomu with the heroine (Katima, Naya, Satsuki, Ruputna, Nozomi) and also if Nozomu beat any enemy with chosen heroine (Heart enemy grant more). But if you want to balance love point between heroine, you could just depend on the choice and just ignore heart battle. Hope it'll be help.

22 hours ago, Siveria said:

Hey there, I have a few questions about this, namely: what exactly effects endings? I know about choices, and those heart encounters in stages, but does having them in your party for random fights matter like it did in Aselia the Eternal? Like in AtE each battle you were in with a girl with a route would add 1 love point, is that the same in this? or do just choices and those heart trial battles actually matter?

basically, it has 5 routes on first walkthrough. at the end, u save the data to continue to harder mode(normal also can). at 2nd time, there is one true route added which is, well, u will know it soon. Choices: 1 point
Boss Battles: 1 Point per Heroine in Party with Nozomu
MVP: 5 Points
Heart Battles: 1 Point per Heroine in party with Nozomu
Izumo Shrine choices: 2 Points on selected Heroine (Narukana not available)
Helping Narukana up in dream: 20 points (2nd run onwards only, you must avoid getting more points or equal with other heroines. TESTED. Its fun testing with L89 characters in Normal mode. *_*)

Its ok to let Nozomu or any other character besides Heroines get MVPs. The game decides which girl you get for total points selected. the girl can have like 5 points only and you can still get her route as long as the others are below her. If she ties, it follows a priority system. If there is a tie, the girl on the top of the priority system gets the route:

1. Satsuki
2. Nozomi
3. Ruputna
4. Katima
5. Naya
6. Narukana

The events with Nozomi in chapter 6 and Satsuki in Chapter 8 do NOT decide if you are on their route, and are actually part of the story.

Also note that during the first trip into town in the alternate world, Nozomu will go to town with the girl with the highest affection aside from Satsuki and Nozomi and there will be a short event. THIS EVENT also does NOT decide that you are on that girl’s route, it just tells you who is where on the affection ladder, Priority is as follows:

1. Ruputna
2. Katima
3. Naya

If you are however going for these girls, and you get their event, then its a good sign, however if you are going for Satsuki or Nozomi, it doesn’t mean its panic time, your Satsuki or Nozomi may still be on top, just that you’ll get to know who is rank 2 or 3 at that point.

Why bother you ask?

Simple, this means its your LAST chance if you decide you don’t want to go Satsuki’s or Nozomi’s route, all you have to do is have Nozomu pair with the desired girl and take the longer route in the 1st Izumo battle, which is loaded with Heart battles. Make sure you get the MVp for her and you’re set.

This of course, applies if your Nozomi and or Satsuki hasn’t been intensely raking up affection points like crazy (every boss fight, mvp, every heart battle from Chapter 1-7, choices directed 100% to them only etc). If that’s the case, you’re screwed. xD

took this off a comment on erogedl, but remember reading this on a walkthrough can't seem to find it anymore though. Also pretty sure i remember narukana having highest priority on route order