Witch and Princess Trainers by Akabur

ittaku

Not sure if you guys are aware, but I think VN/Dating sim fans would enjoy the "Witch Trainer" and "Princess Trainer Gold Edition" by Akabur. They're like many of the training games out there with the emphasis on turning pure characters into more or less whores. The first being Hermione from Harry Potter and the second being Princess Jasmine.

Free downloads, the artist's work is usually Patreon supported.

Get them here: http://akabur.com/

Enjoy

18 hours ago, ittaku said:

Not sure if you guys are aware, but I think VN/Dating sim fans would enjoy the "Witch Trainer" and "Princess Trainer Gold Edition" by Akabur. They're like many of the training games out there with the emphasis on turning pure characters into more or less whores. The first being Hermione from Harry Potter and the second being Princess Jasmine.

Free downloads, the artist's work is usually Patreon supported.

Get them here: http://akabur.com/

Enjoy

so tried it out, not a bad way to pass some time in between other games. My only question is how do you get jasmine to work at the tavern? i looked up guides and what not, and have the clothes but the option still does not appear when i try to talk to melsab? 

1 hour ago, spademan said:

so tried it out, not a bad way to pass some time in between other games. My only question is how do you get jasmine to work at the tavern? i looked up guides and what not, and have the clothes but the option still does not appear when i try to talk to melsab? 

Pretty sure you have to get Jafar to okay it first. Not sure if you missed the game telling you that or you aren't far enough in to do that yet, but yeah. 

Anyways, I loved Princess Trainer, and finished Gold the day it came out. I enjoyed Witch Trainer as well, but it's nowhere near as good IMO. The lack of more than like four CG's hurt the game a lot, and the animations weren't that great. Plus there are literally only two characters to interact with and you are confined to a single room for the entirety of the game. Just felt like a huge grind fest without characters to flesh it out, like in PT. 

I felt both of them had a bit of a grind to them after a while and even though witch trainer had very few characters and only one location, it was enjoyable to experience Hermione's descent over time. Still PT gold is a much more substantial game than WT and has many more hours of amusement. I certainly had fun and a few laughs.

On 6/7/2016 at 10:27 PM, Mugi said:

Pretty sure you have to get Jafar to okay it first. Not sure if you missed the game telling you that or you aren't far enough in to do that yet, but yeah. 

Anyways, I loved Princess Trainer, and finished Gold the day it came out. I enjoyed Witch Trainer as well, but it's nowhere near as good IMO. The lack of more than like four CG's hurt the game a lot, and the animations weren't that great. Plus there are literally only two characters to interact with and you are confined to a single room for the entirety of the game. Just felt like a huge grind fest without characters to flesh it out, like in PT. 

I'm not talking about the brothel, i already unlocked that but i am trying to get jasmine to work nights at the tavern as a bar girl or dancer. Guides say just buy the dresses and talk to melsab, but when i try to their is only the option of "talk" which doesn't do anything.

55 minutes ago, spademan said:

I'm not talking about the brothel, i already unlocked that but i am trying to get jasmine to work nights at the tavern as a bar girl or dancer. Guides say just buy the dresses and talk to melsab, but when i try to their is only the option of "talk" which doesn't do anything.

I've never had Jasmine able to do anything at night outside of genie's home.

51 minutes ago, spademan said:

Yeah, i'm pretty sure you have to do it to let her work as a dancer too. I remember having problems getting the cutscene to trigger, so just keep on going and see if it randomly happens.