Best Anime No One Has Seen

Bytor

Who has a hidden gem? You know everyone has that one anime that you watch and you are like "Why are people not ranting about the greatness of this?!?" I want to archive some epic anime that no one ever recommends. For me it is Ben-To though it became slightly more popular lately because of Funi licensing it. Guilty Crown is a less extreme example. Basically what are anime you think should be more popular than they are?

Guest hairybumslapper

For me, Btooom! is one anime that needs more attention. it's a well done and faithful manga adaptation, and manages to squeeze lots of action and interesting development in just 12 episodes. it's not the best by any means, but it deserves more popularity to promote another season due to the very open ending, and only finishing about halfway through the story. But given that this is done by madhouse studio, and the low popularity of both the manga and the anime, a second season seems unlikely.

mine would be bungaku shoujo i immediately fell in love with the franchise hell if i could get my hands on translated light novels of it id be golden. its not everyones cup of tea but its got great drama and a awesome set of characters. the plot was really well put together and the animation, art and character design was beautiful. this is definitely one id recommended.

For me, Btooom! is one anime that needs more attention. it's a well done and faithful manga adaptation, and manages to squeeze lots of action and interesting development in just 12 episodes. it's not the best by any means, but it deserves more popularity to promote another season due to the very open ending, and only finishing about halfway through the story. But given that this is done by madhouse studio, and the low popularity of both the manga and the anime, a second season seems unlikely.

I've read the manga, and was surprised at how much I liked it. It's definitely worth checking out.

btooom isnt uknown at all. maybe why its not super popular cuz it shows some bloody scenes, i guess most ppl are not into extreme graphic stuff

Dunno, i found btooom! to be incredibly boring actually. Has a good opening but the only part that was exciting was the fight with the protag and the insane kid.

07-Ghost is awesome though,

• 2 weeks later...