Looking for a VN similar to Monster Hazard

Codesterz

Not a genre I read to often but every once in a while I find myself in the mood for it. I've already read Monster Park 1 & 2 and Monster Survive. I've probably read a few others just can't remember there names. Honestly I didn't enjoy any of them as much as I did Monster Hazard. First off I would like to mention what I mean by similar.

-Has a female protagonist(This one is REQUIRED).

-Has monsters, orcs, or something along those lines(preferably not a pure tentacle fest but there can be some tentacle stuff not really my thing though).

-Prefer it to have some bad endings with something more to them than just a game over screen.

-Prefer its resolution to be higher than 800x600.

-Prefer it to have little to no gameplay. Choices are fine but I don't want anything gameplay heavy. VN Reader can't really hook GUI elements and translate them for me easily.

-Would be nice if it has a survival/trapped/suspense sorta feel to it like Monster Hazard did.

-I would really like it to be longer than 10 hours.

-Has Erotic Content this one should be fairly obvious if you've read at least a few of my posts XD

-I don't care if the rape is avoidable or not and I don't care if there are no good endings.

I know there are tags you can use on VNDB, but there are so many tags missing from VNs making it impossible to find all the possibilities. Hell Monster Hazard is missing a lot of tags such as Bad Ending(s), Bad Endings with Story, Mystery, Thriller, Suspense, and so on. Yeah I'm sure some of those tags are debatable but that's besides the point. Also if it isn't already obvious it doesn't need to be translated into English I have no issues with using VN Reader.

Arachnid Bug here is a monster rape VN. It also appears to have the atmosphere you're looking for. Never read it though so I can't say if it meets too many of your other wants.

https://vndb.org/v11206

Cyclet has a series of bestiality VNs, most of which are about more or less mutant animals, that may or may not be what you're looking for. Unfortunately they all appear to be fairly short and linear though.