Need Help with Hentai comic

Wonder_Night

Hi guys! i just remember one hentai comic is very addict to me, but i cant remember the name off the book even cant find it on google. if anyone know which comic is it, can you guys pls to put the the name for me, pls, many thanks! :D

It talk about have one model, is on an island with the rich man, and she have been drugged into sleep and fucked(but the comic didnt show it, it just saying: when the girl wake up, she is on the bed of a hotel already, and that guy call her and ask her to look on the Tv, and that video have shown on tv is recorded of the moment she got fucked, and she check on her bottom, it got a "silver" thing.

and that guy ask her to follow his instruction, like do everything that he told(if not he will upload that video to let everyone know). the first is ask her to paint the fake bikini and go to a swimming pool, and his purpose is to let everyone see her naked body(cuz sun light is hot and it will make the Paint Ink go off. and everyone look at her. second is  he ask her to wear the uniform that like invisible but it not, cuz i dont know how to call it, but one thing is that uniform is same with a slut, and everyone look at her in the club, and that guy upload a short video about her moment got fcked. and she ran away.

The last scene is my favorite, it talk about when everyone is on a beach. cuz they have a party, and the organiser is the guy who fuck that girl. but ahe not the only girl on the beach, there have another 3 or 4 girls aswell, and that guy speak to every man on the beach through the speak is, Even anyone catch any girl, they are belong to you, and they start the chasing game and catch all the girl and molest them.

Yeh, i love it so much, if anyone know what that Comic is, can you guys help me to put down the name? thks alot guys :(

Was it a Dead or Alive doujin, and are you French? If so, this is the best match I can find:

https://hitomi.la/galleries/897065.html

It's got the blackmail, the exhibitionism, the body-painting and the bunny girl scene. It doesn't start the way you described it though.

Ah wait, here we go. Same author, but this one starts off the way you describe:

https://hitomi.la/galleries/897064.html

English version if that's the language you want:

https://hitomi.la/galleries/15067.html