H-code help

ZackZeal

Hello, new user here!
Not sure if this is the right board for this question, or if there's a designated thread for hook codes, if it is point me in the right direction.

Can anyone here please provide me with an hook code for Dies Irae - Interview with Kaziklu Bey (https://vndb.org/v18685)? It's a new release and I'm having trouble getting it to work. Hooking it to both VNR and ITH yields no threads, while other games in the Malie engine seem to work fine with ITH for me. Kind of stumped on this and I can't find an H-code anywhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

10 hours ago, Kelebek1 said:

Another stupid system where it reads the whole page at once. >.>

EDIT: yeah, I'm not able to do this one, can't find anywhere suitable, can only get the full page, not the individual lines. Hope someone else can.

Can you provide the hook code for that, for the time being? It's better than nothing, even if it is inconvenient.

1 hour ago, ZackZeal said:

Can you provide the hook code for that, for the time being? It's better than nothing, even if it is inconvenient.

/HWN-1C*0@3552A0:malie.exe

Because it only gets the text at the start of the page, the very first line is a bit of an issue since the game starts immediately. You'll probably want to load it, put in the hook code, save it so ITH loads it in automatically when the game is run, then close and re-open the game.

I have found places where it reads the individual string every time you advance the text, but the problem is, it reads the whole damn page again every time time you advance. I couldn't find anywhere where it will only interact with the current line, and not the whole page.

1 hour ago, Kelebek1 said:

/HWN-1C*0@3552A0:malie.exe

Because it only gets the text at the start of the page, the very first line is a bit of an issue since the game starts immediately. You'll probably want to load it, put in the hook code, save it so ITH loads it in automatically when the game is run, then close and re-open the game.

I have found places where it reads the individual string every time you advance the text, but the problem is, it reads the whole damn page again every time time you advance. I couldn't find anywhere where it will only interact with the current line, and not the whole page.

Doesn't work. Seems to give this message:

10e0ewm.jpg

1 hour ago, Kelebek1 said:

Weird... malie is right there, dunno how it can't be found...

Try: /HWN-1C*0@7552A0

Did the trick, thank you. Hopefully a hook that takes the text line by line will be made soon, but for the time being this allows it to be hooked at all. Thank you very much!