Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm Any one finish this?

nos4r2

I start playing common route for a while now it been fun yeah but there so many time i think it dragged far too long now

here the question in any route did the MC back to flying circus or he just keep coaching them til the end if it not at all i think i'm gonna drop this one because it such a waste it like create kazami yuuji with no fighting skill

i kinda hate half-assed protagoinst

i don't mind if he suck from the start and going coach path because of that but this game *heavily implied* that he strong he that good blah blah but got trauma because blah blah and that it i can see where is this going he probably sit in the back seat most of the time now so i want to know in any route will he go back to flying or not at all?

btw i don't mind spoiler since i almost lost all my interest in this game anyway

I played it to the end, and my opinion was that it should have been a kinetic novel with only the airhead's path.  The other paths are so irrelevant it isn't even funny, because they are fundamentally 'weak' in comparison.

As for the protagonist... yeah.  He is so BS.  I'm sorry, but a guy that gives up just because of something as stupid as that?  Seriously?  Not a chance.

1 hour ago, Clephas said:

I played it to the end, and my opinion was that it should have been a kinetic novel with only the airhead's path.  The other paths are so irrelevant it isn't even funny, because they are fundamentally 'weak' in comparison.

As for the protagonist... yeah.  He is so BS.  I'm sorry, but a guy that gives up just because of something as stupid as that?  Seriously?  Not a chance.

Hey Thank for confirming i guess i drop it it start to bored anyway if mc still like that all the route there no point for me playing anyway

i really like koi to senkyo to chocolate though this one should ok too but guess not my taste

i agree it totally bullshit the game keep telling me that he that good but look like all talk

this game kinda remind me of https://vndb.org/v4041#main but this one protagoinst look more bad ass and likeable especially celia route