Looking for something with gameplay similar to Kamidori Alchemy Meister

Zantax

It's probably not really the right place for that kind of recommendation request, since I'm don't really care about VN side of the game, but there is no recommendation thread in gaming section so here it goes.

So, as the title says I'm looking for something with gameplay similar to Kamidori. It must be in english (or at least have translated interface and hookable rest of texts). VN elements doesn't matter and and don't care about ero. Is there something like this?

18 minutes ago, Tyrosyn said:

Kamidori is a Fire Emblem clone. So just play any Fire Emblem game and you will get the exact same gameplay but without pron (and with VN-cutscenes between the missions).

Fire Emblem has marriages, shipping (if you're into yaoi), and child birth, so I consider it a more superior game. 

12 minutes ago, CeruleanGamer said:

Fire Emblem has marriages, shipping (if you're into yaoi), and child birth, so I consider it a more superior game. 

I stopped playing Fire Emblem after Fujoshis took over, lol.
I was always more of a Langrisser guy anyway.

I started playing Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword and combat is really a lot like in Kamidori. Unfortunately it seems its only linear series of combats and nothing else which disappointed me a bit. Also there is character perma death which I hate - it will just make me save-scumming a lot, because there is no way I will let anyone die. So while this game feels nice and I may play i a bit it's not exactly the thing I wanted and could try one of other titles you suggested.