Bunny Black rank system questions

Mugi

Since 2 just got translated, I figured that i might as well pick the first one back up and play through it again. However, I don't remember the ranks, and can't find the translated image for them. So, can someone tell me all the different ranks? Does each one have three sub-ranks in it as well? Also, if you could also tell me the amount of points that is required for each one, that would be fantastic. And should I take my time doing things? Like, if I rank up too fast, could I miss events? Thanks to anyone who can help :sachi: 

51 minutes ago, Mugi said:

Since 2 just got translated, I figured that i might as well pick the first one back up and play through it again. However, I don't remember the ranks, and can't find the translated image for them. So, can someone tell me all the different ranks? Does each one have three sub-ranks in it as well? Also, if you could also tell me the amount of points that is required for each one, that would be fantastic. And should I take my time doing things? Like, if I rank up too fast, could I miss events? Thanks to anyone who can help :sachi: 

It should have been explained in an inforgraphic in like the first 20 minutes or so. Last time I remember completing the game around 4000 renown.

zOkRH1F.png

You can miss side events like fucking Shia, but you can never skip core story events. My first playthrough, I somehow managed to miss one of the later daily life cutscenes with Shia because I didn't return and rest.  Not a huge deal, but you wanted to know :michiru:

7 hours ago, Abyssal Monkey said:

It should have been explained in an inforgraphic in like the first 20 minutes or so. Last time I remember completing the game around 4000 renown.

4000? Somewhere I read last night said this guy was at like 8k at Dungeon Boss..

4000 doesn't seem like much. I mean, i'm already at 500 without that much time in..and the game is supposedly 50+ hours long.