New on VNs help me

EroEro21

Just now, DarkZedge said:

Same here, been waiting on some Tl's myself...the wait and struggle are real :kosame:

Well time to improve my japanese cant just wait 4ever XD. 

Yaharis vn isnt going to be translated for sure so I have to learn japanese or dont play it so.... Time to learn japanese :amane:

3 minutes ago, EroEro21 said:

Well time to improve my japanese cant just wait 4ever XD. 

Yaharis vn isnt going to be translated for sure so I have to learn japanese or dont play it so.... Time to learn japanese :amane:

I've been learning myself though self learning isn't the best way, so i'm currently looking around for an institute or classes of some sort to improve and finally get my learning on the road ^^

I've been learning myself though self learning isn't the best way, so i'm currently looking around for an institute or classes of some sort to improve and finally get my learning on the road ^^

I know that feeling XD I have been searching for a institute but sadly there isnt anything related to it. 

Here in Madrid there is a lot of chinese academy and stuff but none japanese XD 

Im learning by myself + some people whos also learning.

Just now, EroEro21 said:

I know that feeling XD I have been searching for a institute but sadly there isnt anything related to it. 

Here in Madrid there is a lot of chinese academy and stuff but none japanese XD 

Im learning by myself + some people whos also learning.

I got Hiragana and Katakana down mostly, though i still don't remember them completely, i just need to keep studying them but i'm having quite the pickle with Kanji...FFS these are ass! but i'll persevere and not give up!

2 minutes ago, DarkZedge said:

I got Hiragana and Katakana down mostly, though i still don't remember them completely, i just need to keep studying them but i'm having quite the pickle with Kanji...FFS these are ass! but i'll persevere and not give up!

Do It for Yukinon (?):makina:

Just now, EroEro21 said:

Do It for Yukinon (?):makina:

Now you're not playing fair! :michiru: I won't give up, not at all...Victory or Death! i was gonna learn it anyways even if it wasn't motivated by vn's that aren't translated...I wanna do some traveling to japan and speaking just english wouldn't be all that comfortable, plus i like the lenguage itself too

Now you're not playing fair! :michiru: I won't give up, not at all...Victory or Death! i was gonna learn it anyways even if it wasn't motivated by vn's that aren't translated...I wanna do some traveling to japan and speaking just english wouldn't be all that comfortable, plus i like the lenguage itself too

Ikr japanese is pretty cool or atleast it sounds so when you listen on VNs and animes XD 

I Will go one Day aswell a lot of stuff to buy and Girls to meet :makina:

15 minutes ago, EroEro21 said:

Ikr japanese is pretty cool or atleast it sounds so when you listen on VNs and animes XD 

I Will go one Day aswell a lot of stuff to buy and Girls to meet :makina:

I like how you think....Mwahaha we will steal all the girls XD :illya: -insert D.Evil impression-

506.jpg

2 minutes ago, DarkZedge said:

I like how you think....Mwahaha we will steal all the girls XD :illya: -insert D.Evil impression-

506.jpg

Sorry im a weirdo I wasnt talking about real Girls only about 2d pls how could you not understand it properly 

Haha XD pls 

6 minutes ago, DarkZedge said:

Wouldn't you love to know that, huh? :makina:

No :3 lets make a deal. You give me yukinoshita and you can take @Pata

7 minutes ago, Pata said:

Wow wow, calm down, no waifu wars, pls. You can discuss your preferencies in pm.

No Usami no discuss:illya: