New on VNs help me

EroEro21

Hi there I have been watching anime for many years and always wanted to taste VNs  / Eroge but never knew how ti find the type I wanted to play. 

I recently ended NekoPara adult version, but I didnt like at all the sex scene I thing the dialogs were much better. 

So I  would like to ask for some help to find something to play something like 2/3 eroges: 

-Eroge preffer adult even if I dont like the sex scenes I like adult dialogs.

- Date Sim ( always wanted to play something like this) 

-Something with many romances and different endings.

-English would be nice

Thank you very much :)

7 minutes ago, Palas said:

So you want a dating sim with a lot of romance and different endings, also good and adult dialogue. Well, I guess you'd like Grisaia no Kajitsu, although it does have its fair share of sex scenes and isn't a dating sim proper. Tell you what, the best dating sim I've ever played was Huniepop. Dialogue is great, although it's kinda scarce since it's a dating sim in strict sense.

Both can be acquired on Steam.

It might help if you described what about the dialogue in NekoPara you liked so much. I suppose it'd be easier to give you recommendations.

I Will try to explain the best I can sadly my english is not that good :P

I like romance but not soft romance where the main char Kiss tthe girl in the last scene so I like something more adult like " Ef Tales Of Memories " or Aragami SS im talking about the anime versión here. 

I like the kind of dialogs where chars also talk about adult stuff like sex or life 

4 minutes ago, Pata said:

Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate, Noble☆Works, Princess Evangile. Kono Oozora ni, Tsubasa o Hirogete and Yukizakura can work too. Check it out.

Thanks tommorow morning I will check them all and give you a reply. 

Thanks for the help a lot.

13 hours ago, Palas said:

I see. In this case, Grisaa no Kajitsu could definitely be what you're looking for. I suppose recommending Katawa Shoujo wouldn't hurt either. Perhaps Steins;Gate fits as well, though it's more late teens/young adult talk than properly adult talk (the "adult" part comes from dialogue about science and, like, the nature of time and of destiny)

Thank you I Will start with that one and then I Will check the others :) 

10 hours ago, Pata said:

Grisaia is a great choice. Enjoy!

Yeah its very cool so far :3 Im Lucky for starting now to play them. There are probably many good eroges. 

I can say so far that in many aspects eroges are way better than animes.

Sorry my bad english :P 

23 hours ago, Palas said:

I see. In this case, Grisaa no Kajitsu could definitely be what you're looking for. I suppose recommending Katawa Shoujo wouldn't hurt either. Perhaps Steins;Gate fits as well, though it's more late teens/young adult talk than properly adult talk (the "adult" part comes from dialogue about science and, like, the nature of time and of destiny)

Sorry for bothering you again.  Wanted to ask you Just one more thing.

After ending this im probably gone start a New one. Any of those that you recommended me has more choices in the story? 

I mean like having the chance to choose paths in shorts periods of time.

Sorry my bad english and thanks once again

15 minutes ago, Palas said:

Please feel free to ask me or any other member anything, anytime. I guess you're not getting such hm, colourful prose from any VN I've recommended, and quite honestly I don't know that many that could meet your standards. I'd say Katawa Shoujo has more early choices than Grisaia, but then again most VNs do. Steins;Gate's choice system is completely different though. You may or may not receive messages and calls on your phone at any time and you may or may not answer these. So you're always feeling like you're choosing, I suppose.

Huniepop is still a great choice if you want more "action", so to speak. And I'm sure you'll like VA-11 HALL-A once it gets released.

I like Grisaia a lot but I had in mind that on eroges with date sim system you could chose a path (?) or was just a newby mistake. 

So far Grisaia is very good and Im gone probably play the other eroges aswell

I'm new to VN's also, and I'd like to recommend If My Heart Had Wings, you can purchase it on Steam and then add the fan-restoration patch to it.

I'm currently doing the last two routes out of a possible 5 (if I'm remembering correctly) and I have to say, it's such a beautiful game with interesting characters, good quality images and voice acting in Japanese.

It's about a group of students who want to fly together in the sky. It even informs you with interesting facts about flying a glider and aerodynamics. It really got me interested, as someone who I'd also starting out in reading VN's, I definitely recommend this game. ^_^

38 minutes ago, Forgetful Frank said:

I'm new to VN's also, and I'd like to recommend If My Heart Had Wings, you can purchase it on Steam and then add the fan-restoration patch to it.

I'm currently doing the last two routes out of a possible 5 (if I'm remembering correctly) and I have to say, it's such a beautiful game with interesting characters, good quality images and voice acting in Japanese.

It's about a group of students who want to fly together in the sky. It even informs you with interesting facts about flying a glider and aerodynamics. It really got me interested, as someone who I'd also starting out in reading VN's, I definitely recommend this game. ^_^

Atm I already have a 4/5 VNs list but after ending it I Will give a try to that one :) 

Thank you 

Grisaia no Kajitsu / Coμ - Kuroi Ryuu to Yasashii Oukoku / Noble☆Works / Hoshizora no Memoria / Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate / Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort / Princess Evangile

Click on any of them for more info about the vn :sachi:

Also as a bonus, Have a Miku

hatsune-miku-es-creada-en-bloques-lego-6

Hope you enjoy whichever you chose to play and have a great time with it, i saw what you got recommended and they're great also hope i was of help :kosame:

1 hour ago, DarkZedge said:

Grisaia no Kajitsu / Coμ - Kuroi Ryuu to Yasashii Oukoku / Noble☆Works / Hoshizora no Memoria / Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate / Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort / Princess Evangile

Click on any of them for more info about the vn :sachi:

Also as a bonus, Have a Miku

hatsune-miku-es-creada-en-bloques-lego-6

Hope you enjoy whichever you chose to play and have a great time with it, i saw what you got recommended and they're great also hope i was of help :kosame:

Thanks for all of them :3 I have already seen most of those on vndb and most of them are kinda interesting but for now I wanna go for the list I made and then I Will try some of the others you guys recommend me. 

PD: im really interested on VNs that have chars like Amane are very interesting ( not talking about the perve personality XD)  

10 minutes ago, DarkZedge said:

mhm :makina: we know what you really mean!

She's a good one alright haha. And no problem! hope you enjoy them to the fullest, they're great ones

Hahha :3 well well if Amane looks to perve I also like Yukinoshita ( Oregairu anime / VN).

Well im not sure if " enjoy them to the fullest " is the real way it should be said XD

What about " play till you die in tears " atleast that was how Grisaia ended for me XD 

Just now, EroEro21 said:

Hahha :3 well well if Amane looks to perve I also like Yukinoshita ( Oregairu anime / VN).

Well im not sure if " enjoy them to the fullest " is the real way it should be said XD

What about " play till you die in tears " atleast that was how Grisaia ended for me XD 

Haha well i had to disguise the true destination somehow so "enjoy them to the fullest" seemed like the right way to go instead of saying "drown happily in your own tears MWHAHAHA" ya dig? xD

Yes Grisaia is a hard hitting one:michiru:...Also -points to myself- Team Yukinon forever! haha:wahaha:

4 minutes ago, DarkZedge said:

Haha well i had to disguise the true destination somehow so "enjoy them to the fullest" seemed like the right way to go instead of saying "drown happily in your own tears MWHAHAHA" ya dig? xD

Yes Grisaia is a hard hitting one:michiru:...Also -points to myself- Team Yukinon forever! haha:wahaha:

Now its time to G-senjou's the end is coming ~ 

Yukinon *~* 

Just now, EroEro21 said:

Now its time to G-senjou's the end is coming ~ 

Yukinon *~* 

G-Senjou ahhh, Usami..I lost count of how many times i've played G-Senjou by now, i always tell myself to stop but end up coming back to it despite having completed all of it... i just love it too much (Send help:wafuu:) that's just the way i am l:wahaha:

And yes...Yukinon ^^

5 minutes ago, DarkZedge said:

G-Senjou ahhh, Usami..I lost count of how many times i've played G-Senjou by now, i always tell myself to stop but end up coming back to it despite having completed all of it... i just love it too much (Send help:wafuu:) that's just the way i am l:wahaha:

And yes...Yukinon ^^

Im sure is really good but bye bye to my mental health XD 

I have hopes on fiding a char during my vn journey that can replace Yukinoshita ( probably its not gonna happen but who.knows :3) 

3 minutes ago, EroEro21 said:

I have hopes on fiding a char during my vn journey that can replace Yukinoshita ( probably its not gonna happen but who.knows :3) 

I wouldn't be so sure of that...I've said the same thing before and some characters from vn's holy shit they're good, i think it just depends on genres and character archetypes you like overall and someday you'll find the right one, not saying it'll replace Yukinon but they can coexist...a man can never have too many waifus...ask anyone around here XD :makina:

yukinoshita_yukino_tlc_by_tammypain-d698

20/10, Yukinon waifu material

1 minute ago, DarkZedge said:

I wouldn't be so sure of that...I've said the same thing before and some characters from vn's holy shit they're good, i think it just depends on genres and character archetypes you like overall and someday you'll find the right one, not saying it'll replace Yukinon but they can coexist...a man can never have too many waifus...ask anyone around here XD :makina:

No waifu here (?) or maybe yes XD Yukinoshita its such a different char ffs XD. Seen tons of anime during the last years and I didnt like any kind of char before. 

About VNs chars well they are truly much better by far then avarage animes. 

I havent played many VNs just 3 if im not mistaken and Amane its a very cool char but still behinde Yukinoshita :3 

3 minutes ago, EroEro21 said:

No waifu here (?) or maybe yes XD Yukinoshita its such a different char ffs XD. Seen tons of anime during the last years and I didnt like any kind of char before. 

About VNs chars well they are truly much better by far then avarage animes. 

I havent played many VNs just 3 if im not mistaken and Amane its a very cool char but still behinde Yukinoshita :3 

It really depends wether if anime or vn's are better but i'd say in my opinion vn's are just better because they tend to be so much longer which leave a lot of room for developing characters, stories and get you deeply invested in them hence why some vn's hit so hard when they have sad routes or shitty things happen to the characters, i haven't playe that much myself compared to some people but i do have a decent number of vn's finished under my belt. I'd say most the characters on Yahari ore are  kinda unique and hard to compare to others  in anime or vn's

5 minutes ago, DarkZedge said:

It really depends wether if anime or vn's are better but i'd say in my opinion vn's are just better because they tend to be so much longer which leave a lot of room for developing characters, stories and get you deeply invested in them hence why some vn's hit so hard when they have sad routes or shitty things happen to the characters, i haven't playe that much myself compared to some people but i do have a decent number of vn's finished under my belt. I'd say most the characters on Yahari ore are  kinda unique and hard to compare to others  in anime or vn's

Ah well yahari has some strong chars but most of them are still common chars. 

Gonna focus for some time just on VNs expecting to get something that anime doesnt give me anymore since time ago XD 

Im also really interested on some new VNs that just came up or coming up soon and waiting for tls :holo:

Just now, EroEro21 said:

Ah well yahari has some strong chars but most of them are still common chars. 

Gonna focus for some time just on VNs expecting to get something that anime doesnt give me anymore since time ago XD 

Im also really interested on some new VNs that just came up or coming up soon and waiting for tls :holo:

Same here, been waiting on some Tl's myself...the wait and struggle are real :kosame: