Koichoco enter dvd

WhenLonersCry

i know theres another topic like this one but that one didnt help me at all. It said to use the start.exe and that was it but i have been using that one already and still get repeating enter dvd message. There was even one that said to use locale emulator but that still didnt work for me, and yes i have the patch installed. it was working fine the first time i played but when i turned off my computer and started it again it kept repeating. If someone can help me that would be a great help. And i even looked for a place on the internet to buy the pc version of the game but i cant find it anywhere. 

If it keeps asking you to do that, then you need to mount the disk image before running it.  That's all I can say, unfortunately.  You either need to have a physical disk on you or a disk image saved on your computer, and I can't help you out in finding the disk image because then I'd be helping you pirate it.