Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate wierd problem

sarkasmus

I'm playing now is VN, and I remember that part, if I remember correctly is on the route of the main protagonist chisato, but my game was no problem in this part, but he had a problem right at the beginning, I could not use the setup to install the game, I had to play it start application, here's what I mean.

m5kR9Fk.png

Because of that I had to install the translation patch in the VN page itself, without even install it on my PC, and it was no trouble, and so far the only strange things is that I completed 3 of 5 routes and CGs gallery has not yet been released, do not know if this is only at the end after completing all or a mistake that I play for this method ...... finally if your have that option try to play through it to see if it works .

Leave the VN like that for a while and see if you can play parts after it. The game is on "auto-play" in that scene and if you hear the voices it means it's moving. See what happens after that scene ends.

There is a possibility that that certain scene in the beginning is like "movie" so try K-lite codec pack or something maybe?

I'm playing now is VN, and I remember that part, if I remember correctly is on the route of the main protagonist chisato, but my game was no problem in this part, but he had a problem right at the beginning, I could not use the setup to install the game, I had to play it start application, here's what I mean.

Hidden Content

Because of that I had to install the translation patch in the VN page itself, without even install it on my PC, and it was no trouble, and so far the only strange things is that I completed 3 of 5 routes and CGs gallery has not yet been released, do not know if this is only at the end after completing all or a mistake that I play for this method ...... finally if your have that option try to play through it to see if it works .

Here's what I did:

-downloaded it from a source I'm not allowed to mention here

-extracted the files

-applyed the patch to it (to the folder where I extracted it before, no install of the VN)

-use start.exe (ignored the serial key question)

-click on start in the main menu

-it plays that short part and then the screen appears

Leave the VN like that for a while and see if you can play parts after it. The game is on "auto-play" in that scene and if you hear the voices it means it's moving. See what happens after that scene ends.

There is a possibility that that certain scene in the beginning is like "movie" so try K-lite codec pack or something maybe?

Hm right after starting the game it shows an error that some sort of media player is missing (Xtra) but nothing happened after I ignored it so I thought it might be unimportant. could that cause it? (Ialready installed that codec pack a while ago for another VN)

It's just a hunch of mine, but either party was corrupt, or the serial key that gave problem disregarded, well I where I downloaded did not have this question, then it is most likely corrupted part, you can try downloading from somewhere else ... but then you will lose what you have done ....

I won't lose anything since it wasn't even possible to read or choose something.

And the source worked for most others who wrote in the comments there even for those who had the serial key message.

Like I said everything seemed normal, I was in the main menu I even managed to change the settings but only one minute after I press Game Start that appears everytime at exactly that point (after someone talks to children about love), it seem to be the point where the opening Video starts but that's just an assumption.

I think the Xtra error seems more likely to be the problem but I have no idea what that is and google didn't help.

Hm right after starting the game it shows an error that some sort of media player is missing (Xtra) but nothing happened after I ignored it so I thought it might be unimportant. could that cause it? (Ialready installed that codec pack a while ago for another VN)

Yes that is probably it. I'm not really an expert so I can't really tell you how to fix it if codecs don't help.

My drivers are okay I always keep them updated since it's my gaming PC

I tried installing quick time player it helped others with that error for other application but it didn't work I have no idea what else I could do, seems like I won't be able to run it until somebody knows a solution.

I'll try finding a solution first, if I don't find one in a few days I would try that.

The interesting thing is, that I can play teh video file in the games folder without a problem via VLC player.

But it could also be that you are missing some video driver, or codec as spoken by the Kiriririri, I am so recommend downloading a progaram called "Driver Booster" it will update all PC drivers.

I just quoted so you notice I'm asking you something that might be important to solve the problem, I noticed you downloaded it from the same source (there's a data in your picture which shows that), would you mind telling me which mediaplayers (and which version of those) are on your PC and which OS you're using?

Edited by sarkasmus

But it could also be that you are missing some video driver, or codec as spoken by the Kiriririri, I am so recommend downloading a progaram called "Driver Booster" it will update all PC drivers.

I just quoted so you notice I'm asking you something that might be important to solve the problem, I noticed you downloaded it from the same source (there's a data in your picture which shows that), would you mind telling me which mediaplayers (and which version of those) are on your PC and which OS you're using?

I use windows 7 ultimate
as the media player I use the last one left there on the site, or use the latest version.

I use windows 7 ultimate
as the media player I use the last one left there on the site, or use the latest version.

So it can't the OS (I use W7 Ultimate (64bit) too)

concerning the mediaplayers: What?

Try getting VLC media player.

I have the VLC Player, I can play the OP with that one but only if I start the Video directly from the VNs folder.

I will continue thinking that you must update the driver if your video card, it does not work out, it is not video player that will work because it is not he who plays the game but the program itself.

Like I said everything is updated, especially the graphic card (GTX 980) it has the most recent game ready driver installed. Why would I buy a high end gaming PC and don't keep the drivers updated that would be stupid.