Another Koisuru Natsu happening...

TheGuy21

Okay, so after getting the first ending(bad), I finished Umi's route. And I would just like to say that--UMI IS SOOOOO ADORBS!!! Like super! I think I might have fallen in love with her character. Of course, I hope we all get the romance in our lives that we deserve.

Moving on! After Umi's route, I got a "3P ROUTE" at the bottom of the title screen, written in a red box. Now, I don't know if the file I got already has those 'extra' scenes, like the Harem scene for instance. Anyway, I clicked it and Sango appeared, I exited immediately saying that this must some kind of special route. Anybody care to explain it to me? I'm kinda lost. Thanks in advance!

its the harem route I was talking about in that other thread remember? It is unlocked after clearing 1 main route.

Really? I thought there was a separate one. Cause I saw a screencap from another site, he had a 3P ROUTE AND a HAREM ROUTE at the end. So I guess I should play that AFTER all of the routes, right? 

*Umi stare*

Really? I thought there was a separate one. Cause I saw a screencap from another site, he had a 3P ROUTE AND a HAREM ROUTE at the end. So I guess I should play that AFTER all of the routes, right? 

*Umi stare*

There is a harem "route". You need to apply it with a patch but it isn't translated and there is no plans to translate it.

*Umi stare*

There is a harem "route". You need to apply it with a patch but it isn't translated and there is no plans to translate it.

I see. Hmmm...might do that when I fully learn Japanese. So anyway, what's the 'real' difference from this Harem route and the 3P Route I got? I'm still seriously wrapping my head around this.

I see. Hmmm...might do that when I fully learn Japanese. So anyway, what's the 'real' difference from this Harem route and the 3P Route I got? I'm still seriously wrapping my head around this.

3P = An unlockable side story with almost no plot and two extended threesome H-scenes. I won't spoil the groupings, but most people seem to like them.

Harem = A wet and sticky Soutarou dogpile. I haven't played it, since it was outside the scope of our patch project, but I hear there's even less plot.

The team has no plans to translate any add-ons, fandiscs, or additional scenarios at this time*, including the harem route. Sorry! :)

*At this time = until the heat death of the universe.

3P = An unlockable side story with almost no plot and two extended threesome H-scenes. I won't spoil the groupings, but most people seem to like them.

Harem = A wet and sticky Soutarou dogpile. I haven't played it, since it was outside the scope of our patch project, but I hear there's even less plot.

The team has no plans to translate any add-ons, fandiscs, or additional scenarios at this time*, including the harem route. Sorry! :)

*At this time = until the heat death of the universe.

HHHHNNNNNGNGNG....interesting...I shall..inspect this route.

Awww that's a shame, it would have been great if the Harem route was translated. Oh well, time to learn Japanese. Thanks and it's okay, no worries! :D