Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort...ending??

TheGuy21

Okay, I have absolutely no idea what route I had done. I mostly did things with Kouzaki, but after poking around the "no visitors" and talking to the chef, Nagisa talked to me and asked if me and Umi were really a 'couple.' It ended by me confessing otherwise and me going back home; then...NO MORE. What route did I get? I'm seriously saddened and helpless right now. It was a shock to me, did I get the bad ending? But the route guides don't indicate this ending here...

I was not aware there was any "bad" endings, but it sounds like the typical neutral ending where you have been too indecisive and not triggered enough flags for any girl. Or possibly just a glitch.

I don't know man. I was all sweet and lovey dovey with Umi, then the next thing I know, the manager is serious...I don't get it.

Yup, that's the bad ending at the very end of the common route. Wasn't listed in the walkthrough last time I checked, but you can get it by not really focusing your choices around one girl. 

Ohhh it makes a lot of sense now. Do you know where I can find all the possible routes? Even the neutral or bad endings? So far, I have seen none. All routes for girls..

Yup, that's the bad ending at the very end of the common route. Wasn't listed in the walkthrough last time I checked, but you can get it by not really focusing your choices around one girl. 

Ohhh it makes a lot of sense now. Do you know where I can find all the possible routes? Even the neutral or bad endings? So far, I have seen none. All routes for girls..

You just pick every choice that involves the same girl and you get her good end, basically. There is only 1 bad end.

There are only six endings — one for each of the five girls, plus the bad ending you just encountered. No neutral or other endings to speak of. The existing walkthrough should have everything except the bad end covered. 

You just pick every choice that involves the same girl and you get her good end, basically. There is only 1 bad end.

Hai. So the bad ending, is the one I got? Correct? Sure as hell looks like it.

There are only six endings — one for each of the five girls, plus the bad ending you just encountered. No neutral or other endings to speak of. The existing walkthrough should have everything except the bad end covered. 

Okay, thanks! I want Umi first :3