MangaGamer problem

Dergonu

EDIT 2: The problem has been fixed. (That took like, 12 hours. They work fast!)

EDIT: For anyone else in the same situation, I just got a reply from MangaGamer; ( To sum up, they are working on it and we just have to wait for them to fix it. )

"

Hello Andreas.

Thank you very much for contacting us. We are currently experiencing some technical issues with our website. Management has been made aware of the issue, and the problem is currently being identified and corrected by our website development team. We do not yet have an ETA for when the issue will be resolved, but we will email you immediately once the website is fully operational.

We greatly apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Best Regards,
MangaGamer Staff"

Uh, actually I know there already is a thread asking basically the same thing as me, but I'm making a new one because I have one more question that wasnt answered in that thread.

Anyways, on with the questions: So I went to buy a new VN on MangaGamer today, but after the purchase my account page is suddenly ... glitched or something. I can no longer manage and download my games. The page says that they are there, but I cant see them or download them. I've sent an email to their support mail, does anyone know generally how long it takes for them to reply?

(This is how my account page looks):

JKIq9xE.png (Basically, its blank. It says the products are there, but I cant see them anymore.)

Does anyone know a way to fix this? I couldnt find any information about it on their support site, and I cant make an accuount on their forum to ask a question untill a moderator accepts my account creation (kind of a dumb system if you ask me.)

Edited by Dergonu

Basic things to always try and give information about:

Have you tried refreshing the account page. DO NOT REFRESH THE PAY CONFIRMATION PAGE. 

What browser are you using? 

Have you tried using a different browser? 

Are cookies enabled?

Is java script enabled? 

Have you tried restarting your entire browser (ie not just closing the tab, but the entire thing, such that it isn't an active process.) 

Have you tried rebooting. 

Others: what operating system are you using? 

Hmm, lets see.

I've tried using: Safari, Firefox and internet explorer, across 3 different computers. Same thing happens on all of them. I've restarted my browser and computer and it had no change. 1 computer was running windows 7, the other 2 ran 8.1.

I'm not entierly certain how I would check if Java script and cookies are enabled.