sengoku type

kuroganekai

https://vndb.org/v1120/

Sengoku Hime pretty much fits your description..... well somewhat. The problem is every male character has been genderbended into girls! It's like Koihime Musou https://vndb.org/v369 and their genderbending of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms characters. It has gameplay as well. There is no translation for these (NO TRANSLATION TEAM WOULD ANYWAY SINCE THESE ARE LONG ASS GAMES!) so a walkthrough is suggested. Oh and there is a crossover of Sengoku Hime and Koihime Musou here: https://vndb.org/v13188 Although the 18+ version is still TBA in 2016. Can't wait for that though!

Although these games seem to have a habit of doing bad on the gameplay and good on the story or great in the story but bad on the gameplay kind of thing. I suggest you start Sengoku Hime III https://vndb.org/v6763 first since it has a nice balance of good story and gameplay. You're not missing a lot anyway as this is almost like what Koei Tecmo does with their warrior series.... add new characters and cool new gameplay features with the same storyline and wham! another warriors game! 

Sengoku Basara or Samurai Warrior series and Nobunaga's Ambition are also great games although they are not visual novels but console/PC games with actual gameplay. I literally learned about a lot about the Sengoku era from these games, although they have their different depictions of characters.

Also tongue in cheek recommendation but Majikoi S references several Sengoku characters in the vn as well with several characters named after famous Sengoku era characters (Kanetsugu Naoe with Yamato, Hisahide Matsunaga with Tsubame, Bushido plan characters: Benkei, Yoshitsune, Yoichi)

Edited by CeruleanGamer

ty guys for recommendetions,

but Sengoku Hime,Koihime † Musou ~Doki ☆ Otome Darake no Sangokushi Engi~,sengoku koihime,

have english translation? sadly i cant understand moonrunes :( if have can u guys guide em to patch sites?

Doubt Sengoku Hime will ever be translated. There's just way too much dialogue to translate. You need a supercomputer, not a fantranslation team if you actually want it to happen. Koihime Musou is translated though but it's not really Japanese Sengoku era but Chinese three kingdoms era.

Soso (Cao Cao's equivalent) does resemble Oda Nobunaga in some way, so I think you will like "her" and some characters in Koihime Musou are almost like clones of Sengoku Hime due to their mannerisms. 

Edited by CeruleanGamer

Koihime Mosou is the only one translated. A download edition at MG or a physical version at J-LIST. The rest is not translated.

ty

ty guys for recommendetions,

but Sengoku Hime,Koihime † Musou ~Doki ☆ Otome Darake no Sangokushi Engi~,sengoku koihime,

have english translation? sadly i cant understand moonrunes :( if have can u guys guide em to patch sites?

Doubt Sengoku Hime will ever be translated. There's just way too much dialogue to translate. You need a supercomputer, not a fantranslation team if you actually want it to happen. Koihime Musou is translated though but it's not really Japanese Sengoku era but Chinese three kingdoms era.

Soso (Cao Cao's equivalent) does resemble Oda Nobunaga in some way, so I think you will like "her" and some characters in Koihime Musou are almost like clones of Sengoku Hime due to their mannerisms. 

ty,what about Sengoku koihime? Have a patch os sadly is in the same boat as Sengoku Hime?

May or may not help, but if you look at one of those vndb links that was posted, there's a tag that says "Sengoku Period"  and lists all the ones that has been tagged as such by users. the ones with a British? flag have english translations. It's definitely not many.
This also makes me remember I was looking at a VN that had a girl in sengoku armour but I have no idea what it was...makes me sad :(