WWE & NXT

TK8305

Anyone here watch WWE and/or NXT?  I don't really watch RAW & Smackdown anymore.  I'm all about NXT these days.  My favs would have to be Finn Balor, Apollo Crews, Samoa Joe, hell even James Storm came over from TNA.  The matches are always SOLID there and are given proper time.  Storylines are 10x better there too and you can't beat that crowd either!  

Hm, might as well answer. Well, i'm not really into NXT at this point because it seems the main title picture is only gonna really advance once Itami comes back. When it comes to the main roster, the shows are really boring, so you might as well just watch the highlights on youtube, but i'm interested in the Reigns vs Rollins and Wyatt vs Taker storylines. Hopefully Reigns gets the title in november so that more shit can start happening regarding the world title.

On a sidenote, i find it kinda funny that no one in this "visual novel aficionado" website has any interest in japanese wrestling.

Hm, might as well answer. Well, i'm not really into NXT at this point because it seems the main title picture is only gonna really advance once Itami comes back. When it comes to the main roster, the shows are really boring, so you might as well just watch the highlights on youtube, but i'm interested in the Reigns vs Rollins and Wyatt vs Taker storylines. Hopefully Reigns gets the title in november so that more shit can start happening regarding the world title.

On a sidenote, i find it kinda funny that no one in this "visual novel aficionado" website has any interest in japanese wrestling.

I just can't wait till Itami and Zayn make it back to NXT!  So far Balor, Joe, Crews and Storm are holding up the front nicely.  Corbin needs more time to polish his in ring skills but once he's developed more I can see him going further.