[Solved] I started little busters but i am so lost, help?

MikeY91

Hi all

I started playing little busters a few days ago, and i was planning to play according to the reccommended route order, i have looked on several walkthroughs but i am still confused, the walkthroughs don't have all the choices that appear in the game, also i was expecting something like:

Choice 1

Choice 2

Save 1

Choice 3

good ending

load save 1

Choice 4

bad ending

but for some reason non of the walkthroughs tell you when to save or load to get to the specific route/ending.

anyways, like i said i was going to start with Komaris route, so far the important choices i got are:

5/17 Go to the rooftop ***

5/18 Go buy juice  

Take on the task

after that i was supposed to get this choice according to the walkthrough:

5/21 Komari

but...i didn't get it for some reason and now its 05/22 and i dont even know if i should keep going or load... according to the guide i followed their choices correctly and i avoided the choices that may lead me to other routes so i don't know what i am doing wrong here :(

also i love the baseball mini game but for some reason i don't know how to play it properly, whenever i hit the ball it goes to the left out of the field all the time, if i try the long shot the almost never catch it, and if they did and throw the ball back to me i can't shoot it back to them most of the time, even when i hit it the right time...

i would appreciate any help guys !!

thank you

Any choices that don't have the  " *** "  after them in the walkthrough are not important, that means you can safely keep going.

It sometimes happens that you don't get a certain choice but that's not a big deal.

Ok that is a relief, thank you so much

so why do you think i did not get that choice? it it related to those unimportant choices that i got?

Ok that is a relief, thank you so much

so why do you think i did not get that choice? it it related to those unimportant choices that i got?

Most likely yes, if you miss an important choice then it may be worthwhile to retrace and make sure you click all the right choices while the game is skipping in the background.