A way to get Hanachirasu soundtrack ?

Nerathim

Hi,

I'm looking for a mean to get my hands on Hanachirasu lossless OST, whether by buying it or downloading it I don't really mind. Problem is that I didn't find it anywhere on the web when I usually manage to find what I'm searching for. It's surprising considering it's a Nitroplus title so I don't think Hanachirasu might be a small, unknown VN. Can someone help me? (I want to specify that I found some websites selling the soundtrack but since I don't understrand japanese and that the cover wasn't recognizable in my eyes I am uncertain. I could end up buying Kaigen Seito's ost by mistake  :lol: )

Thanks!

Sound.npa likely contains .ogg files, like every other Nitro+ game. Fairly low quality. NIPA should work, though it requires specific decryption commands. I have the OST in .flac format, but my upload speed is terrible to say the least. Uploading 400mb would take a few hours, rendering my internet nearly unusable for the duration. Cheap landlord who won't invest in fiber. Besides, I'm not sure if OST piracy is allowed here anymore.

Did you buy it somewhere?

I bought it from a local weeb store, who imported a bunch of Nitroplus products at my request. Even got my hands on the Kikokugai OST and Nitrous Oxide Vol.1 and 3. This should be the correct link.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/BLADE-ARTS-%E5%88%83%E9%B3%B4%E6%95%A3%E3%82%89%E3%81%99-Original-Soundtrack/dp/B000BUKPAE

The cover art is confusing, being based on the non-canon joke route. You could also just get it off of Nitroplus' website.