I need some help please.

Hello guys. I'm new into this whole visual novel thing  and I could use some help. Okay I have download Maji S: (no posting illegal download links)

I have all 17 parts, no dvd patch and english patch. The problem is I have no idea how to instal it :( . So I have extracted them all into one folder and tried instaling it but it didn't work. I know I might sound stupid and I don't know if this is the right place to ask something like this but still I would really appreciate if someone would tell me what to do step by step to make it work.

Thanks you very much!!!!!

1 extract the parts to a single location

1.1  sometimes there is another rar file in the parts extract this one to

2. ensure that your system locale is set to japanese

3. determine the place where you want to install it, (whatever you do make sure its not programm files as it leads to all kinds of nasties)

4. mount the iso with something like deamon tools

5. install the game

6. follow the instructions in the no DVD patch

7. follow the instructions in the english patch

8. the above all assumes you are working with windows 7 and not windows 8 if you are working in windows 8 and all of the above does not work you are screwed because windows 8 does not play nice with a lot of vn's.

9. come back here and post wenether it worked or not.

P.S if this is your first vn, i would recommend you play maijkoi first and then this one.

1 extract the parts to a single location

1.1  sometimes there is another rar file in the parts extract this one to

2. ensure that your system locale is set to japanese

3. determine the place where you want to install it, (whatever you do make sure its not programm files as it leads to all kinds of nasties)

4. mount the iso with something like deamon tools

5. install the game

6. follow the instructions in the no DVD patch

7. follow the instructions in the english patch

8. the above all assumes you are working with windows 7 and not windows 8 if you are working in windows 8 and all of the above does not work you are screwed because windows 8 does not play nice with a lot of vn's.

9. come back here and post wenether it worked or not.

P.S if this is your first vn, i would recommend you play maijkoi first and then this one.

Ok I have done 1-5 steps but I'm struggling with the 6 and 7... What instructions should I fallow exactly? When I try pressing on the no dvd patch or the english patch only some table pops up and I can only click OK. I have instaled the game and now it looks like this : http://i.imgur.com/CUxzG1e.pngbut I cant play it. Guess I'm too stupid for this after all.

Ok I have done 1-5 steps but I'm struggling with the 6 and 7... What instructions should I fallow exactly? When I try pressing on the no dvd patch or the english patch only some table pops up and I can only click OK. I have instaled the game and now it looks like this : http://i.imgur.com/CUxzG1e.pngbut I cant play it. Guess I'm too stupid for this after all.

That's not Majikoi, that's Ikikoi...

So what? I just want to learn how to instal any Visual Novel it doesn't have to be a specific one...

Well, you asked how to install majikoi not ikikoi, they're different games, and thus have different installation processes.

They use completely different cracks as well, Majikoi uses AlphaROMdie to be playable, Ikikoi uses a completely different NoDVD crack, they're not interchangeable.

But if you want to play Ikikoi, just press ゲーム起動 since it's already insalled.

Well, you asked how to install majikoi not ikikoi, they're different games, and thus have different installation processes.

They use completely different cracks as well, Majikoi uses AlphaROMdie to be playable, Ikikoi uses a completely different NoDVD crack, they're not interchangeable.

But if you want to play Ikikoi, just press ゲーム起動 since it's already insalled.

I asked how to instal Ikkoi havoc just recomended me to play majikoi first. And It does not work when I press ゲーム起動.

I must have misread :mellow:

Well, havoc said to follow the NoDVD instructions, is there any .txt file with instructions?

Usually it's just an .exe file that you move into the game's directory and run, I'm pretty sure it was like this for Ikikoi.

Once you run the NoDVD crack, try running the game.