Mega Catastic Giveaway (Mega Prizes) - Live Tonight!

OriginalRen

lcJ1eaA.jpg

Nekos nekos nekos, it's time for another giveaway! Thanks to some recent discussion and awesome humble bundle deals, Ryechu, Nosebleed and I have decided to provide the website of Fuwanovel with a plethora of free stuff. The giveaway stream (hosted by yours truly) will take place this evening where members who post in this thread and/or attend will be entered to win a slew of awesome prizes!

In addition...

With the new Fuwanovel chat program embedded on the site, members who post their interest in there will also be eligible to win the prizes.

Interested in what you will be entering to win? Check out this awesome list of goodies:

• 4 humble bundle Steam keys for Eden, Higurashi, and Go Go Nippon! (prizes provided by Ryechu and Nosebleed)
  • 2 separate copies of Nekopara Vol. 0 [Released during Comiket 88 in August] (prizes provided by OriginalRen)
  • A copy of D.C. II P.C. (prize provided by OriginalRen)

FIcxKME.jpg

r8kziyr.jpg?1

Prizes will be given via a random drawing. The stream itself will be a place to chat with others, where my Hitbox channel, Fuwanovel chat, and my TeamSpeak will all be open. During the stream, I will be ranting about a few things and showcasing the copy of D.C. II P.C. for those who are interested. In addition, I will also be talking about random stuff, so feel free to participate in the discussion!

With that, it's time to announce the times, no?

Stream Time: Wednesday, July 1st @ 2:00am JST

Please Note: The stream will begin in 1 hour and 25 minutes from the time this post goes live.

Stream: http://www.hitbox.tv/originalrenfuwanovel

TeamSpeak: ts3.fuwanovel.net

See you in the stream fellow catgirl lovers!

Thanks all for coming! As always, see you next time! CD keys have been sent via PM to the people who have won. In addition, the winners of Nekopara and D.C. II P.C. are:

• Nosebleed
  • Turnip Sensei
  • suikashoujo
  • Ryechu

Congratulations everyone!