RoRi - how to become famous loli eroge developer

Steve

I made them School Adventure and later with 2 genres School Simulation-adventure.

RPGs would have some gameplay elements and progression and such like those RPG VNs :)/>

Hmm any time I tried to focus on Dialogue in my sims, I got horrible scores :(

Gonna have to watch your vids :)

Btw, when is the G3 convention. I want to time my loli school adventure for max hype. I'm gonna bet it all on it

I timed it to start development right after I ordered the booth, you order the booth in april and then the convention is in july.

For Lick 2 Little Girls I had about 700 hype xD

I timed it to start development right after I ordered the booth, you order the booth in april and then the convention is in july.

For Lick 2 Little Girls I had about 700 hype xD

Now I'm sad the games you made aren't real and ready to be played... :unsure:

I'm not.... But I am for Space Lolis

Been playing for about 2 hours, I can see my studio collapsing, unsure why, I decided to do a couple of different genres so to make sure I didn't suffer on review scores. I wonder if my team simply stopped being skilled enough. Perhaps I was focusing on the wrong thing.

One day I shall rebuild, bigger and stronger!

Been playing for about 2 hours, I can see my studio collapsing, unsure why, I decided to do a couple of different genres so to make sure I didn't suffer on review scores. I wonder if my team simply stopped being skilled enough. Perhaps I was focusing on the wrong thing.

One day I shall rebuild, bigger and stronger!

well making lot of different genres can maybe sustain you a normal income for a while but I'd say if you don't focus on one specific thing then you will always make mediocre games which will so-so leave you afloat.

you need to think about it as IRL too :)

well making lot of different genres can maybe sustain you a normal income for a while but I'd say if you don't focus on one specific thing then you will always make mediocre games which will so-so leave you afloat.

you need to think about it as IRL too :)/>

Yeah, I was bribing the cops cause I was making loli games, but it didn't help me sell more :(

In adventure games, what are the primary sliders for that genre?

Depends what game you are making. There is no primary or secondary slider, think about what the game will actually be, add engine innovations for it and such.

If you are making VN then I recommend soundtrack, voice acting, big focus on dialogue (I had a special guy for that in the end), world design is also important as it needs to be attracting. Immersive story and all that is important.

You need not to think "how to cheat this tycoon to think its good game", more like you need to actually try to make good game xD

Depends what game you are making. There is no primary or secondary slider, think about what the game will actually be, add engine innovations for it and such.

If you are making VN then I recommend soundtrack, voice acting, big focus on dialogue (I had a special guy for that in the end), world design is also important as it needs to be attracting. Immersive story and all that is important.

You need not to think "how to cheat this tycoon to think its good game", more like you need to actually try to make good game xD

Haha I need to get to that point yet :) I shall try harder!