Frontwing's New Game - Hatsuru Koto Naki Mirai Yori

OriginalRen

I'm expecting an anime announcement for this =D

How is the MC personality like for those who have played the trial? Is he as edgy as Juicy Yuuji?

I actually really don't like him, he reminds me a lot of Rance. He's basically a fucking idiot, ignores everything around him, entirely focused on himself, then just decides to do something for some stupid reason like "a woman got hit" like Rance. Runs headlong into things (like battle) without caring about anything, and just never thinks he can lose. Not for any legitimate reasons like he had a plan worked out or anything, just because he's a moron like Rance.

So yeah, horrible. I was going to stop playing the trial because of the MC. Don't like him at all, and I'm sure he'll put me off the full game too. If you like Rance (or Rance-lite like Evenicle), then you'll like him, but I hate them, and so I hate this guy. He's nothing like Yuuji at all, put it that way. But that's just my take on it.