K13T3Y - Streaming Visual Novels

K13T3Y

I'm not to sure if this is the correct place, or if people would enjoy watching someone else play through a visual novel (I know I do), but I am streaming at http://www.twitch.tv/k13t3y. The stream hours vary so follow me if you want to keep pace. I'm sure everyone here has access to all the visual novels I have; however, I enjoy watching other people play through visual novels (Ziddy's Oreimo and Haganai stuff on youtube), so maybe other people in this community would enjoy watching as well.

I do stream League of Legends sometimes, but meh...

renamed topic (from "Streaming Visual Novels" -> "K13T3Y - Streaming Visual Novels") as this topic seems to be more geared towards promoting your own stream (I don't think there's anything wrong with promoting your own stream) than a general discussion on streaming.

That said I plan to do streaming myself, although I'm more in the SC2 space (no game preference wars)

also fixed your link (as you messed up with your url bbcode)

renamed topic (from "Streaming Visual Novels" -> "K13T3Y - Streaming Visual Novels") as this topic seems to be more geared towards promoting your own stream (I don't think there's anything wrong with promoting your own stream) than a general discussion on streaming.

That said I plan to do streaming myself, although I'm more in the SC2 space (no game preference wars)

also fixed your link (as you messed up with your url bbcode)

Thank you!

I watched a bit yesterday, though I cannot remember the game you were playing, but it definately felt pretty dark with ghost armour.

I look forward to more from you.

It was Sekien no Inganok. It's really good. I am thoroughly enjoying it.