Little Busters Anime Expectations

Sushi Gokart

Or Saya just won't be in it. lol

For the animation, I've never been too impressed with JC Staff, especially considering the animation consistency in Shakungan no Shana III (Final). Otherwise, I'll put my faith in what Key has waited for so long, and they ended up choosing JC Staff. Not to mention that most of the staff for LB! are freelance/outsourced, so it wouldn't be fair to say that it's entirely on JC Staff like their previous stuff. The only real issue is that the director isn't fairly well known, and I think he was chosen for "Hatsukoi Limited" and I've never even watched that. Kill Me Baby... To be fair, the source material doesn't seem that great to work off of anyways.

And then there's the usual thing where the source material is pretty much almost always better than the adaptation, so of course I don't think it'll be better than the visual novel. I certainly don't think it'll be a horrible adaptation though.

Well judging from the latest PV, I think it'll be good; got to see Rin's kick to Masato's head animated :P . Even though it's being animated by J.C. Staff, the staff isn't solely from the studio itself as TheWingless said. Also, IMO they did put out some good shows in the past like Toradora :)

Yeah for the looks from the latest PV I can't see what's wrong with animations, it seem like it's going to be good one, yeah it's true that Kyoto Animation have been successive in many animes but you shouldn't judge it like that.

They got all voice actor from Visual Novel to anime expect Kud I guess.

" Mission Start "

It's not really about directors, more likely the staffs that are working at it.