Sengoku Rance Ng+ (possible spoilers)

Dokken

After a long time playing other VN. I decided to come back to Sengoku Rance to complete IF routes. Since the first playthrough is the true story, well... it's just the way it should be. The IF routes are unlockabled in the 2nd playthrough. Since i'm someone that really like to take his time, especially in strategy/gameplay VN. Sengoku Rance kind of force you to hurry, since that if you take your time too much,

the demon army appears, etc. And if they conquer too much lands, they're quite tough to deal with, especially their monsters armies.

So my question is, can I play the IF routes, by taking the kill the monkey route or ' bonus ' in my 2nd playthrough ?

Kill the monkey is it's own route- you cannot do an IF route if you do that.

You can take the bonuses of the country you wanna do the route of, though. Isoroku's is quite easy and anyone can access it without cheats. Conquer Ashikaga, do all of her events, take her to trust and just play normally- you'll have a purple option when Kou goes missing. 

Same with Kenshin, though her event is in Sado, as far as I remember. And before Kou goes missing- after that it's only Isoroku or true.  Taking Uesugi bonuses so that she's in your army sooner may be better.

Ran is annoying as hell... You gotta enter her route really soon as far as I remember, so you gotta rush to conquer Houjou ASAP.

To answer your question: you can take bonuses, but not kill the monkey.