A question about Kara no Shoujo *Spoilers*

Mugi

I want to read this, but I heard that most, if not all of the routes end with the heroine of said route dying. Looking at the VNDB character section, all of them bar two have the "Subject of homicide" trait. I know it's an utsuge and all, but I don't think I want to read it if they just end up dying in the end. I thought at first that it might just be during the bad endings/game overs, but then it would say "Preventable death", right? Gimme some answers :amane:
And don't feel bad about using spoilers when informing me, they don't really bother me much :sachi:

The game is really straightforward in my opinion. If you make a wrong choice anywhere along the end you get a bad end. And even then there aren't any good ends. The people you end screwing are the people who end up dying so... Don't get too attached I guess?... Well either way, the game is a great experience. Use a walkthrough to experience everything. Going at the novel without a clue will most likely lead you to a bad end anyways. The story is messed up. You'll enjoy it. ;)

kara no shoujo 2  is so hard to wait for god sake !!!    kara no shoujo 3 is  in    development

we  need more   innocent grey   now is  so lot shit vn to read  how much  you have wait to read seriaus vn

FACK ROMANCE NONSENSES