Sekai to Sekai no Mannaka de Game Preview (in English!)

OriginalRen

uxh3Y0P.jpg

Hey guys!

Let's try this again shall we? Due to internet issues in a previous attempt at live streaming this game, I unfortunately had to cancel the session. Hopefully with a little more preparation, I will be able to complete the task this time. That being said, please join me for a live preview of Sekai to Sekai no Mannaka de!

OriginalRen, the man responsible for his live translation video series of Cocoro@Function! with Mephisto and other English patch preview recordings (Amairo Islenauts, Clover Day's, Koi ga Saku Koro Sakura Doki, Noble Works) will be live streaming a session for an introduction to the Lump of Sugar game. The introduction will only play through the very beginning parts of the game, with characters being introduced and small plot being developed. Overall, it shouldn't take more than 30-40 minutes.

Please Note: This is not an announcement for an English patch or translation of the game, so please do not ask about it.

All lines are in their original Japanese language, but translated text provided by a friend who helped me will be displayed on screen as I read. This preview is an introduction to a much bigger project that I will announce after the actual session is complete.

Thanks again, and hope to see you in stream!

Stream Channel: http://hitbox.tv/originalrenfuwanovel

Stream is finished. Thanks for joining!

Overall, the game flows a lot like Hoshizora. If you liked that game, you'd like this 1 as well. It has a lot of celestial elements to it, and the characters reflect themselves like the game.

1. Minori (purple hair) is the tsundere of the group, yet she doesn't act in a way that says she hates you.

2. Ataru (the male roommate) isn't a ditz; he is actually quite likeable in my opinion and gets along with the other girls naturally and not in an awkward way.

3. Haruka (the pink haired cat girl) is a genius, but acts a lot like an adorable little animal.

4. Aira (black hair) is the shy girl of the group, but gets along with everyone and keeps a cool head. She reminds me a lot of Haru from G-Senjou no Maou, and considering her last name is Shiratori (Shiratori Mizuha anyone?) I give her props.

5. Kokoro (the sister and main girl on the cover with pink hair) was hospitalized (sound familiar?) and just got let out after spending her whole life there to come and live with you. Everyone welcomes her with open arms.

To give you another example as to why I feel the game is a lot like Hoshizora is based on the final scene's dialogue I read:

That's right, Kokoro.

Those hands are reaching out for you.

As Minori said, there's no need to hold back.

"...Okay. Thank you very much!"

A shy smile gracing her lips, she takes that one step forward.

The first step towards Oumi Kokoro's new life.

This kind of writing speaks sad emotional moments to me when it comes to the actual routes, which Hoshizora has a lot of.

Overall, a good game from Lump of Sugar!