Question about Grisaia no Meikyuu (Spoilers)

Rilarion

Hi everyone, there is something I'm curious about Yuuji's past, spoiler from Mekyuu

how old was Yuuji when Asako picked him up (I'm guessin 12 or sth like that, I heard that Yuuji had some romance going on with JB and Asako, are they shotacons? :S It wouldn't be weird if it was the current Yuuji but at that time he was a kid right?

Can someone clarify this for me even if it contains minor spoilers? I'm fine with that

Also, I don't want to stray from the main topic so please just answer my question, If we start a discussion it would be bad  :) thanks in advance

I'm not sure of the specifics, but he was young enough that it's weird.

Hell, it'd be weird even if he was just barely a legal adult. Developing the teacher-student or caretaker-dependent relationship into a sexual one is abnormal by itself.  

I'm not sure of the specifics, but he was young enough that it's weird.

Hell, it'd be weird even if he was just barely a legal adult. Developing the teacher-student or caretaker-dependent relationship into a sexual one is abnormal by itself.  

Well it'd be uncommon if he was around 18, but not enough to call too weird, unless he was abused or forced

Okay minimal spoilers to the question...

Yeah, he was picked up by Asako around 12 or so. I can't remember the specific age, or if it was ever mentioned. I suppose you can calculate it from some of the dates you get in meikyuu. But I am too lazy for that.

As for shota..

He has sexual relationship with her before he is 18 yeah. He is still a kid.

Okay minimal spoilers to the question...

Yeah, he was picked up by Asako around 12 or so. I can't remember the specific age, or if it was ever mentioned. I suppose you can calculate it from some of the dates you get in meikyuu. But I am too lazy for that.

As for shota..

He has sexual relationship with her before he is 18 yeah. He is still a kid.

Thanks for the reply, 

and I don't know how to feel about it... Should I give Yuuji a imaginary pat on the back or call Asako a sick one..  Well, it's just my guess (and hope) but she was probably trying to get him to feel alive, though I've no basis on that.. 

Thanks for the reply, 

and I don't know how to feel about it... Should I give Yuuji a imaginary pat on the back or call Asako a sick one..  Well, it's just my guess (and hope) but she was probably trying to get him to feel alive, though I've no basis on that.. 

I don't like it either, but I'd just take it as the trappings of the medium itself and do my best to ignore it. Sexual dynamics in visual novels are just disconnected with real life sexual mores. 

well it's playa yuuji, check out rakuen and you'll be even more surprised.

Well it'll take at least 2 years for me to be able to read it... I'll learn japanese once my entrance exams are over, either that or the translation comes out first..

The guy really goes for anything with 2 legs doesn't he? :D

If you don't mind, then I can tell you the structure.(no plot spoilers)

-Short Afterstories to the main routes. (not canon)

-Sequel to Grisaia, long main route. It continues on assuming that you solved everyone's problems but didn't get together with anyone. At least, that's what I've been told. (canon)

-Dave's corner, H-Scene heaven. (tank)