euphoria - do you recommend it?

Dergonu

I would love to say that there is really more to the game than that, but that would be spoilers...

wait...

I don't think those are spoilers you literally do those stuff like 10 min into the game :/ 

No, he's referring to something else. I don't think it's really spoilers at this point, this is the main reason people like the game and I don't think people should hide the absolute basics. The part you're familiar with comprises only half of the VN. The other half is very different. There's still some sexual deviancy prevalent throughout it, but it's more diluted. 

I would love to say that there is really more to the game than that, but that would be spoilers...

wait...

I don't think those are spoilers you literally do those stuff like 10 min into the game :/ 

No, he's referring to something else. I don't think it's really spoilers at this point, this is the main reason people like the game and I don't think people should hide the absolute basics. The part you're familiar with comprises only half of the VN. The other half is very different. There's still some sexual deviancy prevalent throughout it, but it's more diluted. 

I thought he was talking about what I said, I don't like to give away spoilers even if they are just little ones that's why I didn't talk about anything else regarding the plot.